WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ahhhhh, the Ex from Hell returns!!!!!!!!

After work last night I met up with a friend (whom I haven't hung out with in years) at the bar. All was well; the DJ was playing some good songs, when I spotted a cute guy walking around. Cute guy turned out to be this guy I sort-of dated a while back. I didn't even recognize him! :eek: I think he works there.

Back in the day he was all pale and scrawny........had big bug eyes and hairy little chicken legs. He was totally obnoxious, cause even after I broke up with him he would call me constantly. He would try to get me to go out drinking with him even though he was dating my friend by then. He refused to believe it when my friends, or I myself, would tell him I was not interested. According to him, I wanted his nads but I was holding back cause I was afraid of his gf, which could not have been farther from the truth!! (Hell, she even called me up right before they started seeing eachother and asked me if I would be okay with them dating, and I said "hell yeah, go for it!", cause I thought it would get him off my back.) Every time he'd get into a fight with his new girlfriend she would call up and bitch at me. It would go something like this:

Her: S_______ just broke up with me.
Me: That sucks.
Her: Do you know why?
Me: No, why.......
Her: Cause he wants you.........
Me: (thinking SO fucking what! :mfinger: I don't want him, what do you want me to do about it??? I've tried to tell him a thousand times, he doesn't get it!)

She even threatened to kick my ass over him. It was fucking ridiculous. She even told a mutual friend he yelled my name once while they were fucking. How creepy is that?

After awhile, he finally got the hint. I was happy. Then I ran into him last night. Cute or not, he still creeps me out. My friend knows the DJ at the bar so she'll probably be dragging me up there all the time now. Ugh. Not to sound conceited or anything, but I'm hoping and praying he lost my number. Sigh.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wow that must suck! Run far far away, change your numbers, dye your hair, and hide! ;)

meh_it_all said:
Wow that must suck! Run far far away, change your numbers, dye your hair, and hide! ;)
:thumbsup:

I don't think I'll need to do anything that drastic. Last I heard he had a penchant for knocking up fifteen year olds. But I'll keep your plan in mind, since you can't always rely on gossip. Never say never, right?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
zoloftcasserole said:
I can't recall, but I'm guessing he's about 27.

:redface: WHAT?! That's urm... different. Pedo!

Hopefully he doesn't have your number anymore.

meh_it_all said:
:redface: WHAT?! That's urm... different. Pedo!

Hopefully he doesn't have your number anymore.
I don't know how much truth there is to that rumor, though. I will say this though: I was 15 when I dated him, and he was about 18 or 19. When I found out how old he was, you can imagine I was pretty creeped out. That's why I broke up with him in the first place.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
zoloftcasserole said:
I don't know how much truth there is to that rumor, though. I will say this though: I was 15 when I dated him, and he was about 18 or 19. When I found out how old he was, you can imagine I was pretty creeped out. That's why I broke up with him in the first place.

Well, I don't really see to much wrong with that but 27 and 15's are bad, I've seen a 14 yr old gone out with an 19 yr old, so I see it often, It's not good though. So don't get me wrong that I think it's good, but oh well you've broken up with him which is a good thing.
Also, hopefully he gets the picture, why don't you sit down the girl that wanted to fight over him? and tell her what's going on?

meh_it_all said:
why don't you sit down the girl that wanted to fight over him? and tell her what's going on?
Well, we don't talk anymore. After all that, I kind of said piss on her. They aren't dating anymore, but if they were I would say something.

I know what you mean, my phsycho ex came back to town a few weeks ago, told a mutual friend taht he was "searching" for me and seemed to run into all his ex's but me. Now here is why I call him psycho.

We dated my senior year. this was three years ago. He was very controling, such as did not want me going to lunch with my own mother, having a girls night out, if me an my cuz did this he would have to go with us making it nolonger a girls night out, and if any guy so much as looked at me he go off trying to start a fight! I'm like wtf?! Well of course this starts pushing me away cuz i feel I should get to do what I want as long as its nothing that is morally wrong. I'd never cheat or do anything of the such. Well when I startedto just go over to friends houses to watch em work on their cars cuz I love watching cars being worked on etc. He started claiming I was screwing them, as well as the rest of this over 100,000 population town all cuz I wasn't screwing him and was hangin out with guys. Well I got sick of him and his bs so i broke up with him of course. Well I go driving down my street headed to a friends, guess whos headign down my road to, yes him, this should have been the first sign to me I need to get a restraining order on him cuz he blocked me and asked what are you all dressed up for ( I didn't know wearing makeup ad a ponytail was "dressed up") so I told him none ya, which it wasn't were over!. well he followed me (I thought I lost him cuz I kept making funky turns and lost sight of him) to my friends house I get out of my car and into my friends ustang to wait for our other friend to get home to let us in. I look up and theres taht eerie car coming aroun the corner, I was like oh shit, my friend in his gt takes off and here we are racing off and running form a 4cyl. that in itself was hillarious trying to watch him attempt to keep up with where we were going. we lose him ad go back and our friend is finally home so we go into the garage to watch em work on the tboird. and guess what dumbass comes rolling round again and has the nerve to pull up behind my car. so my bud grabs the sledge hammer and heads towards his car cuz hes had enough of this asshat, wel he takes off thankfully and doesn't come back around atleast on that day. Well after taht he starts calling and leaving a message on my phone I saw you I saw you cheat on me you were on the hood of your car amaking out with that guy! I'm going wth? I woulda liked to remember experiencing that (yes my friend was hott but had a girl at the time) and two me and the dude were broken up so couldn't have cheated on him even if it had of happened. Thats when I realized how psycho he was and that was the day i locked my car up in the garage and didn't drive it again for over a month because of fear of him. Because after that eveytime I looked in the mirror there he was behind me everywhere I went I couldn't get rid of him. And he had become violent, he even had his family threatening to kick my ass. why I have no I dea I never did anything wrong but break up with him. so now I had a whole family after my ass for no reason. Then the threats came taht he was gonna put a bullet through my head aand any guy that was around me when he saw me, even if it was my family. These type threats, stalking, calls etc lasted for over a year till He finally moved out of town and i became more relaxed about going places in my car. But I still never will go anywhere alone, I guess i still have that fear.

But as I said he came back to town and sent one of his ex's taht I was friends with to tell me he was looking for me. I never found out why, i went back into hiding till I knew for sure he was gone again. I never ran into him thankfully, although I wouldn't have known if he was in my rearveiw because from what I've heard hes purchased multiple vehicles since then to keep me from being able to recognize him I guess. We broke up 3 years ago and yet hes still coming after me. Ive had to change my phone numbers and everything. Now I'm looking to get a new car so he cant even find me taht way. Ive just never understood why a guy would go to such lengths over things etc. But atleast i got out of the relationship before he got bad and started abusing me. although he did abuse me afterwards mentally, due to my fear of him.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
TinkerBell: have you called the police about a stalker? you know who it is and how afraid of him you are. any new contacts with him or calls or any rumors you hear you need to report. This guy sounds dangerous and insecure. Insecurity and jealousy at this level is not something to ignore and hope it goes away. It could escalate and he may actually start acting upon his threats to harm you. It's sad really that you would never have cheated on him but he can't see past his own insecurities and short-comings to actually believe he was worth staying with at the time he started dating you. it's even worse that he got his family into threatening you. He probably told them lies about your cheating ways and they just want to protect him from getting hurt. If there is someone in his family you could trust you could try to tell them your side of the story, but you'd be risking that person telling your ex where you are. A restraining order is a good thing because if he ever breaks the order, he goes directly to jail each and every time he does it. At least the law has his name in file and someone that is a loose cannon and to keep an eye on him. Stalking has gotten to be a more serious crime and has gotten more respect from the law as a serious offense. I would say if you hear or have any idea if he's in town, report it. Obsessive behavior like this scares the crap out of me and I would never let the person get away with it!

Bitch said:
TinkerBell: have you called the police about a stalker? you know who it is and how afraid of him you are. any new contacts with him or calls or any rumors you hear you need to report. This guy sounds dangerous and insecure. Insecurity and jealousy at this level is not something to ignore and hope it goes away. It could escalate and he may actually start acting upon his threats to harm you. It's sad really that you would never have cheated on him but he can't see past his own insecurities and short-comings to actually believe he was worth staying with at the time he started dating you. it's even worse that he got his family into threatening you. He probably told them lies about your cheating ways and they just want to protect him from getting hurt. If there is someone in his family you could trust you could try to tell them your side of the story, but you'd be risking that person telling your ex where you are. A restraining order is a good thing because if he ever breaks the order, he goes directly to jail each and every time he does it. At least the law has his name in file and someone that is a loose cannon and to keep an eye on him. Stalking has gotten to be a more serious crime and has gotten more respect from the law as a serious offense. I would say if you hear or have any idea if he's in town, report it. Obsessive behavior like this scares the crap out of me and I would never let the person get away with it!

When I talked to an officer here, he said to be able to get the restraining order, I had to have physical evidence, such as he hit me left a bruise or sent in writing his threats but this was three years ago when I talked to an officer. The ability to get a restraining order may be easier. And his coming back to town and sending an ex after me is the first time in close to two years hes made contact to me. Whether hes been snooping around me I cant tell cuz I dont know if he has. And I dont know if I would be able to get an order now since the severity of it was so long ago. But I do fear he might start it up again since he was telling everyone he was looking for me.

TinkerBell said:
When I talked to an officer here, he said to be able to get the restraining order, I had to have physical evidence, such as he hit me left a bruise or sent in writing his threats but this was three years ago when I talked to an officer. The ability to get a restraining order may be easier. And his coming back to town and sending an ex after me is the first time in close to two years hes made contact to me. Whether hes been snooping around me I cant tell cuz I dont know if he has. And I dont know if I would be able to get an order now since the severity of it was so long ago. But I do fear he might start it up again since he was telling everyone he was looking for me.

Wow, your ex makes mine look as innocent as a newborn babe.

Really sorry to hear about your psycho-stalker, that really sucks. People like that piss me off :mad:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
zoloftcasserole said:
wait...you dated someone without even knowing how old he was?

...wanna go out?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I remember when i was 15 i wanted a serious relationship...every girl i knew was kinda freaked out when they heard me talking about it and every guy i knew had no idea in hell why i wanted that...i knew what made a strong relationship and what didnt. i guess i was kind of ahead of my time. it sucked being 15.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
LiberatioN said:
I remember when i was 15 i wanted a serious relationship...every girl i knew was kinda freaked out when they heard me talking about it and every guy i knew had no idea in hell why i wanted that...i knew what made a strong relationship and what didnt. i guess i was kind of ahead of my time. it sucked being 15.
So mature, yet not quite enough to see that you could get some easy booty then and a more serious relationship later...talk about the mother of all mind fucks...

LiberatioN said:

It wasn't that I didn't want a serious relationship........I was just painfully shy, awkward, and inexperienced. I was very naive: I didn't ask how old he was cause I somehow thought it would all fall into place once we were together. I had only had one boyfriend before him, and I didn't know shit. I was just happy not to be alone anymore.