WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ahhnold's Tookie Position

What will Arnold do?

• Hasta la vista, baby.

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Chill out, dickwad.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Tookie?? What is a tookie?

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Poor ole Ahhnold the gove~na of Kali`forn' ne' a is staying up late reading! Ahh~ I always knew books on tape had some real value to the world and alas, we have it.

On the eve of a life-or-death decision, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said Friday that he is staying up late reading background material on Stanley Tookie Williams, who will die by lethal injection at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday unless the governor intervenes<--Link

The Offical WTF B&T Poll: Please comment

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think he should kill him, but he'll probably grant a reprieve.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
if he kills him, the gangs cause a race riot, no?
if he doesn't kill him, 12 people write letters to the editor of their local paper complaining.

tookie will die of old age.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
He should die, for sure.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
void said:
if he kills him, the gangs cause a race riot, no?
Actually experts such as L.A.'s chief of police, who have pretty good gang intelligence, haven't heard any rumors of violence in response to Tookie's execution.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
Actually experts such as L.A.'s chief of police, who have pretty good gang intelligence, haven't heard any rumors of violence in response to Tookie's execution.
i'm just going by my own wild assumptions and something i read on the webnets.. i might be wrong then huh?

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
Williams, a four-time convicted murderer and co-founder of the Crips street gang,
i say faster you put that needle in his arm the better.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fuck dat!

Had Tookie not been dropped in chains, he's still be fronting his gang role. I don't care what good you've done while incarcerated, you should've thought of that before you broke it off in your own ass.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time....yeee-aah!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Fuck dat!

Had Tookie not been dropped in chains, he's still be fronting his gang role. I don't care what good you've done while incarcerated, you should've thought of that before you broke it off in your own ass.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time....yeee-aah!
but he said 'sowwy'..

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
void said:
but he said 'sowwy'..
Yeah but he never actually owned up to what he's done. Had he every actually said "Yeah, I did this bad shit and there's nothing I can do to change it but learn from my mistakes..." maybe.

He said he's sorry. What's he sorry for? Is he sorry he killed 4 people? Is he sorry he started the crips? Or is he sorry he got caught? I need specifics damnit! And if he's not willing to give them to us stick that needle in his arm and say "Good night Gracie"

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
Yeah but he never actually owned up to what he's done. Had he every actually said "Yeah, I did this bad shit and there's nothing I can do to change it but learn from my mistakes..." maybe.

He said he's sorry. What's he sorry for? Is he sorry he killed 4 people? Is he sorry he started the crips? Or is he sorry he got caught? I need specifics damnit! And if he's not willing to give them to us stick that needle in his arm and say "Good night Gracie"
i'm guessing he said sorry i got caught..
and only four people?
he was convicted of four known murders, i would assume he killed more than that in a good month at the peak of his game..

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
void said:
i'm guessing he said sorry i got caught..
and only four people?
he was convicted of four known murders, i would assume he killed more than that in a good month at the peak of his game..
Yeah but you know how it works. They try you for the crimes they KNOW they can nail you for and figure once you're sentenced to death you'll just sort of "pay" for the other crimes they didn't get you on.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm not with/for him.. i'm not for or against the death penalty either.. that is a weird scenario as the usa is the only western country with a death penalty which sot of goes against my european grain but at the same time it almost feels like the usa needs/deserves one.. the sick fucks here are sicker fuckers than elsewhere..
but..
a fitting punishment is being offered clemency every day, and then being denied daily.
or death.
i really can't decide.. :happysad:

people that think "ahnold" is being racist for executing a black dude have some serious issues..

i do think he should be executed, or thrown in a concrete cell for the rest of his life, gang violence is one of my pet peeves..it's like...what the hell are you guys fighting for? none of htis "territory" belongs to you, it belongs to the person who legitimatley bought the land.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
. the sick fucks here are sicker fuckers than elsewhere..
i doubt that.
man in great numbers will have a more evil strain appear, as the proportion of 'strain x' to history's population, increases. for the most part these x's are evenly distributed on the planet.
they are everywhere, but we make more of a public display and clear spectacle here in the usa. and as technology spreads to all man, we begin to hear more from other nations. the freaks are out there too.
so we are no sicker as a whole. we just have more people in charge of getting it seen by the world.

to the thread point; tookie needs to say bye.

his crimes are undeniable and he should have been killed in 1980.
that fuckhead had options and he wasted his gifts.

hooray for good deeds when you were locked-up. gee, that is so sincere. sure you did some good...i'm sure that makes a really big dent in the cancer you helped promote.

and before i appear like a cowboy with guns blazin', i don't agree to death for all criminals on death row. however, i know enough about this case and i feel i can say, of this death i do approve.

R

RedOctober

Arnold is from Austria, so I guess he would prefer to see Tookie being shifted in an oven. Old Austrian habit, Hanzl und Gretl already pulled that trick with zhe bad witch.

Verry verry :flamed:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:
Arnold is from Austria, so I guess he would prefer to see Tookie being shifted in an oven. Old Austrian habit, Hanzl und Gretl already pulled that trick with zhe bad witch.

Verry verry :flamed:
fuck off idiot..
the grown ups are talking, in english.. go steal a bicycle or whtever you do when you're not here..

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
zhe bad witch?

try to speak proper english , just a bit !!

R

RedOctober

Zhe bad witch is how Ahnold calls her.. :D

And it zeems you're not zhe first German wizout a zense of humor.. :flamed:

R

RedOctober

void said:
fuck off idiot..
the grown ups are talking, in english.. go steal a bicycle or whtever you do when you're not here..
Piss off you Limey fucktard!

Abuse report sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.