WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ahoy.

Smiss

smissinat0r
No, I think I will pass. But some others may be willing to take up the offer.

But yea... Celtic Frost. They suck. HAHA. Ok, I jest. All I know about them is that my bf has some of their cds...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Smiss said:
No, I think I will pass. But some others may be willing to take up the offer.

But yea... Celtic Frost. They suck. HAHA. Ok, I jest. All I know about them is that my bf has some of their cds...
Is your BF named BOB?

battery operated?

LOL .. I am just chin checking ya.. since you had the android balls to come at me first. :)

Broken

OH and celtic frost does suck.. always have.. They have to be up there on the worst bands ever list.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
A big "F U" out to ya, CF.

Now get off your lazy ass, and continue posting! :D

Smiss

smissinat0r
Broken said:
Is your BF named BOB?

battery operated?

LOL .. I am just chin checking ya.. since you had the android balls to come at me first. :)
Yes, it's true. Because I am too ugly and nasty for anyone to even talk to me, much less date me. It also goes out buying cds for itself.

Broken

Smiss said:
Yes, it's true. Because I am too ugly and nasty for anyone to even talk to me, much less date me. It also goes out buying cds for itself.

Damn, How many speeds does that thing have? You didn't upgrade to the three piston turbo charged asshammer did ya? Second if he's buying CF cd's might want to consider an actual BOB.. Have fun... Listening to both cords and the monotone vocals.
The real embarrassment is that I have actually seen Celtic Frost not that I went to see them, but the opened for Exodus.. Yaw know Kirk Hammetts first real band. They *Celtic frost* have a song called "procreation of the wicked" or something to that effect. It's funny how it all ties in, if you read my reply to your last post about the passion to me.
Again. I am just riding your ass. Please take it as a joke. Damn Xanax is kicking in and I am starting to be nice. LOL