Aim is fucking gay

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck aim

Banninator said:
AIM doesnt suck, ppl just say that because they dont know how to use it. And welcome Mr. Scooter. :mfinger:
aim sucks its fucking anoying and i do kno how to use it its just that i dont want to waist my time clicking prefs and doing a bunch of shit its a waits of time. i hav better things to do and most of the ppl who use the fucking thing think there so fucking great "o yea check oyt my profile i just waisted an hour making lil links and polls so ppl will think im cool all i do is sit here on my comp and use it all day and talk to girls like im actualy going to meet them one day and get laid" says an aim over user in a pansey voice. Almost half the ppl lie about who they areany way!
idk i just think the ppl who over use it are gay and the prog is gay
"Hey i have good news i just saved a bunch of anoyence and wastint time by switching to gyc...trillian!"

shep

Local alcoholic
nice,you can't spell eathier.Glad to have the whole junior high class with us

ShrOomie

Hoodrat
DONT DISS DOWN AIM, aim great layouts simple, no confusion over whos who becosue you cant change your screen name, the only problems are file transfer's so you can shut the fuck up all of ya you pussy as bitchs

Jeranamo

Tenderony
Anubis485 said:
aim sucks its fucking anoying and i do kno how to use it its just that i dont want to waist my time clicking prefs and doing a bunch of shit its a waits of time. i hav better things to do and most of the ppl who use the fucking thing think there so fucking great "o yea check oyt my profile i just waisted an hour making lil links and polls so ppl will think im cool all i do is sit here on my comp and use it all day and talk to girls like im actualy going to meet them one day and get laid" says an aim over user in a pansey voice. Almost half the ppl lie about who they areany way!
idk i just think the ppl who over use it are gay and the prog is gay
"Hey i have good news i just saved a bunch of anoyence and wastint time by switching to gyc...trillian!"
wow, get a fucking life. Unless your a little 10-13 year old girl, i doubt "most of the ppl who use it" talk like how you said. AIM is a communication device anyway and people can use it however the hell they want.... I don't see how that makes the program itself suck. Do yourself a favor, don't ever post anything again about how AIM sucks, you're making yourself look like a fucking idiot.

oh, and file transfers are not hard either unless your a complete fucking idiot and don't know how to port forward if you have a router.

Noah

I own pain.
If going through Preferences and turning off that feature is a waste of time, then I presume you don't care about those little messages. As pointed out, "Get A Fuckin' Life."

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jeranamo said:
wow, get a fucking life. Unless your a little 10-13 year old girl, i doubt "most of the ppl who use it" talk like how you said. AIM is a communication device anyway and people can use it however the hell they want.... I don't see how that makes the program itself suck. Do yourself a favor, don't ever post anything again about how AIM sucks, you're making yourself look like a fucking idiot.

oh, and file transfers are not hard either unless your a complete fucking idiot and don't know how to port forward if you have a router.
wtf r u talking about kid just shut ur face i didnt start shit with you
"Offensive acts come back upon the evil doer, like dust that is thrown against the wind."-Buddha

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
King Goldfish said:
AIM=Security hole!

Get the new version of MSN.
i can get some ones ip adress in 3 seconds with aim and i can send them viruses its very simple and i can send u a link and then i have ur password

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
Anubis485 said:
i can get some ones ip adress in 3 seconds with aim and i can send them viruses its very simple and i can send u a link and then i have ur password

Hey guys, Anubis485 is my cousin... He's a script kiddie now apparently so I disown him...