WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

aim

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just saw Bullshyt talking about aol, then I thought about how I hate aim. So I thought well maybe aim can be fun. Since theres lots of people you hate on aim I wondered if theres any way you and can hack (to change to settings you like, not to damage) them just to fuck around with them, ive heard of one where u can open and close there cd-rom in such and just wondering if any of you might no any :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yes, there is server old progs out there that let you switch users keys around, close their cd rom, run it if there is a cd in it. Close programs and other fine little kid thing. Its not hacking it was a prog made a few years back starting in ICQ, MSN and now Aim.

NetBus2000

or someshit was the orginal name for it.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
AIM Invader. The #1 way to piss people off on AIM. If someone's really pissing me off and I'm not feeling lazy, I log all my bots on and invade them :cool:

kirvett

No Title Needed
If someone pisses me off on AIM. I just get a Warning Tool out and warn the shit out of them. I also have an account that looks like it's from the AIM team and I pretend to be a bot and accuse people of sending viruses out or w/e. Fun stuff.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
someone simply told me to put this link in your profile let's not post viruses here, yeah? and it loads a virus on there computer. Only thing is that I want to know ahead of time what it does cause I dont want to do anything that is going to keep there computer from working or anything.

Thanks

bill

l337sp34k3r
If you are asking this question, it is pointless, because you are obviously a moron. Don't bother.

(oh, and bullshyt, your site is definitely the best ever!)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
pimpyobitch said:
I just saw Bullshyt talking about aol, then I thought about how I hate aim. So I thought well maybe aim can be fun. Since theres lots of people you hate on aim I wondered if theres any way you and can hack (to change to settings you like, not to damage) them just to fuck around with them, ive heard of one where u can open and close there cd-rom in such and just wondering if any of you might no any :D
You know, I really dont like you. I am not sure why, I just dont.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
actually i am thinking it is the nic and the icon. it just annoys the fucking shit out of me. plus, you have a severly degrading approach when you talk to anyone.

we'll have to see about the friendship thing. dont feel too bad, i dont really like anyone that is human.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yes, and while we're at it everyone, let's promote world fucking peace!!!