WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Airsoft...

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Im not sure if this is in the right section, but wtf ;)

I was searching in an airsoft forum and I found a post saying how much it hurt to get shot. I found a guy who was:

Shot Point-Blank with an upgraded MK-1 600 FPS In the BALLS!!!

I wonder if he can still piss...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well it had to hurt, peope like that are so stupid though, he was probably *high+drunk+a dumbass* to begin with, I could see a jackass moment happening..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ow it makes you think..............how fast your balls can be gone

</rant>

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
ow it makes you think..............how fast your balls can be gone
I was gardening yesterday using a fork. Fork in one hand, spliff in the other. Sort of balanced myself with the handle, raised my foot, stamped on the fucker hard to dig it in well. Handle slips out of my hand, smack! Right in the balls.

Not felt that sort of pain for a long time. How come there is no female equivalent? I swear being kicked in the cunt is so less painfull than a kick in the bollocks.

</rant>

shep

Local alcoholic
You got that right hunny,a kick in the nut's is a pain that makes ya wanna puke :(

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah seriously, WOMEN you have no idea what that feels like, jesus it sucks all over..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
</rant> said:
I was gardening yesterday using a fork. Fork in one hand, spliff in the other. Sort of balanced myself with the handle, raised my foot, stamped on the fucker hard to dig it in well. Handle slips out of my hand, smack! Right in the balls.

Not felt that sort of pain for a long time. How come there is no female equivalent? I swear being kicked in the cunt is so less painfull than a kick in the bollocks.

</rant>
dude women have to give birth do you think it feels good..................but yet again men have to deal with mood swings of there girlfriend or wife so it doesn't even out

air soft is soo evil, i own a m4- w/ a 203 gernade laucner that shoots 24 rounds a second at 512 fps.... THAT SHIT HURTS LIKE A MO FO

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ouch, that must of hurt. He probably can't piss for a while. I can't imagine that happening to me, that would hurt so much.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
I would probably curl up into the fetal position and pass out due to the pain. Then when I wake up I would call ambulance/call police/call girlfriend/commit suicide. This all depends on if it hit anything important or not. If it just grazed the jewels then I think I could handle it.

i've been shot in the torso at point-blank with an airsoft handgun, and it really doesn't hurt through a sweatshirt... so if he was wearing pants (hope so) he should be ok...

</rant> said:

</rant>

Are you shitting me? we got it just as fuckig bad,I myself have maybe 3 days every month get period pains so fucking bad i cant walk or move, sometimes so bad i cant breathe.
But a good kick in the Nads does sound painful

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I've been shot in the back of my thigh with a .22 rifle at about 10 feet. 5-8 inches to the left and it would have blown my balls right off...

I get down on my knees every day and thank whatever it is that guided that bullet to my leg and not my nuts

bastardo

Flame Bait
Bullshit

You know what? The ASSHOLE that posted this is a liar. This is where urban legends are born. FUCK YOU liar. FUCK YOU. Nobody got shot in the balls. you know why? Because fucking idiots that play nerdy games like paintball (whoopeee!!) dont HAVE BALLS!!!

Fuck you,

Bastardo :mfinger:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
nice one bastardo... read the threads before you comment...

Shot in the leg, not in the balls...

but thanks for coming anyway