WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines al jazera in Canada

shep75

Tenderony
that is just fucking great. they won't allow Fox News Channel to air, butthey allow Al Jazera to air. that is another reason why canada is a weak suck country. anything realted to france cannot be good.

shep75

Tenderony
otepsoul said:
my friend tyler says canada is gay

the only thing good about canada are their nude bars and alcohol. other than that, they suck donkey cocks.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Canada doesn't choose to show as much violence in the world as we do. It's pointless, you don't get anything out of these violent broadcasts, exept for maybe entertainent. The only violence that should be shown, is that that pertains to the whole world and has an affect on society. Who cares if they if they don't watch Fox. It's a beautiful country.

shep75

Tenderony
Pachyderm said:
Canada doesn't choose to show as much violence in the world as we do. It's pointless, you don't get anything out of these violent broadcasts, exept for maybe entertainent. The only violence that should be shown, is that that pertains to the whole world and has an affect on society. Who cares if they if they don't watch Fox. It's a beautiful country.
go back to finger painting kid.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
shep75 said:
My thoughts exactly. If you don't like it turn it off or change the channel. Theres plenty of violence on the news, and in real life anyway. It does none of us any good to hide from it.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Why are you so worried about things that don't pertain to you? It seems as though you aren't quite with it and you aren't quite aware of why things are happening. Maybe you have fallen blind to your mother country, and they do say ignorance is bliss, but until you pull your head out of your ass you will never know what you're arguing about.

shep75

Tenderony
Pachyderm said:
Why are you so worried about things that don't pertain to you? It seems as though you aren't quite with it and you aren't quite aware of why things are happening. Maybe you have fallen blind to your mother country, and they do say ignorance is bliss, but until you pull your head out of your ass you will never know what you're arguing about.
wow. i just feel more enlightened by what you typed. not! you need plexiglass in your stomach so that you can see where youre going when your head is up your ass. canada is retarded and weak.

Pachyderm

I really did.
anyway I'm not hurt...okay maybe a little. I just need some time to myself. gimmie a minute

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
shep75 said:
that is just fucking great. they won't allow Fox News Channel to air, butthey allow Al Jazera to air. that is another reason why canada is a weak suck country. anything realted to france cannot be good.
Dude your the typical uneducated dumb ass who doens''t know shit. Fox news and ALL american news for that matter = bull shit that is just what the government wants you to hear. AlJazera and bbc = reports whats really going on.

I say a big fat FUCK YOU ASSHOLE :mfinger: :mad: :mfinger:

shep75 said:
canada is retarded and weak.
Canada is one of the greatest countries in the world

shep75 said:
The funny thing is even if they were 3 they have more brains then you cause you're a little retarded fuck

tzedek

Original Member
shep75 said:
:rolleyes: What do you have against Canada or France for that matter? It really makes me sad to see so many Americans hell bent on putting down Canada and France. I would rather live in either place than this god forsaken country. Hell i would rather live in Cuba at least i could get health care.

morelos

lexicon incognito
shep75 said:
they won't allow Fox News Channel to air, butthey allow Al Jazera to air
thank god. i wish (a) that i spoke arabic and (b) that i could watch al-jazeera to get its point of view. talk about a dedicated free press.

fox news?

it belongs on comedy central from 1 to 2 AM.

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Actually, I believe they won't have Al Jazira in Canada since they decided not enough people would watch the channel to justify it being aired here.