WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Al-Qaeda has nuclear weapons.

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Suitcase bombs. Reported by CNN Looks like the pResident has been doing a bang up job fighting terrorism. Thank god we took that Sadam guy out. :rolleyes: because he was such a threat to us :rolleyes: and our allies :rolleyes: and had all those nasty WMD :rolleyes:

God damn it.

LINK

Snorri

Fresh Meat
lojasmo said:
Al-Qaeda has suitcase bombs.
That's fucking bullshit. I think Al-Qaeda is overrated. They are teh suck. Osama bin Laden is probably surviving by eating goat shit, he can go fuck himself for all I care. And no way his now crippled terrorist buddies can aquire suitcase nukes. You don't just make a suitcase nuke in the Afghan desert while uncle Sam is carpetbombing your wife and kids next door.
The day Al-Qaeda nukes a Western city, is the day I call George W. Bush a good president.

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
First off, tell the Spanish that Al-qaeda isn't shit. You'll get a spanish boot broken off in your ass. Al qaeda just killed 200 people in spain, so your assertion is one of ignorance.

See that underlined LINK? Click on it. You will then be able to find out that al-qaeda didn't BUILD the weapon, but claims to have BOUGHT it. (they have plenty of saudi money)

I don't believe they will bomb a western city, but I sure as fuck won't call GWB a good president if they do.

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
I say Bomb The whole fuckon' country. Women and children? The women are burning themselves and the children are suicide bombers. So fuck 'em an :p d nuke 'em

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
sure forceman....

would you choose another country arbitrarily, like the pResident did with Iraq? Or do you know, personally, where Al-qaeda is? Maybe you could enlighten us.

Personally, since Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia, and the lion's share of Al Qaeda's funds come from there, I'd say it would be good to de-fuckify our relations with them. Of course since they helped to bankroll our president's now defunct oil interests, I'd say it's not fucking likely during this administration.

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
Don't call norway an ally damnit!!! We were safe until you guys came along and blarfed out that we had sent some jet planes to bomb Iraq... Stupid bastards

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ha-ha! You wish You were safe! Your norway will sink with first dro of shit on All Your Scandinavian Monkey Island! :mfinger: F U !

anti-movielife

self medicated
i feel fine

the world is fucked
start storing cans of spam for life in a post-nuclear apocolypse world!

jammyozzy

Flame Bait
Apparently the bible has prophecised a nuclear apocalypse startint in Jerusalem (nothing goin' on there then...) and 1/3 of the world population will be wiped out...
u may need lots of spam

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
we can eat other 1/3 population :mfinger:
bible predicted this too!

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
the bible

is a crapulous piece of fiction. If anybody quotes the bible to me as factual, they're gonna get fucking flamed. Fuck the bible.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
If You will fuck books - You will get callosity and splinters on Your penis ... so only full amputee will safe Your life! :mfinger:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
Al Qaida

IF I EVER CAUGHT THOSE MUSLIM EXTREMIST BASTERDS I WOULD TIE THEM UP AND FEED THEM PORK THOSE SAND BUNNIES I WILL FUCK OSAMA IN HIS LITTLE BUM :bomb: :bomb: :gun: :mfinger: GO US GO
CARPET BOMB THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST ISRAEL AND ALL NORTH AMERICA AND UK IS ALL WEE NEED

ron

Buster of Asses
jammyozzy said:
Apparently the bible has prophecised a nuclear apocalypse startint in Jerusalem (nothing goin' on there then...) and 1/3 of the world population will be wiped out...
u may need lots of spam
That is one interpretation of some of the writings of Nostradamus, dipshit.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
jammyozzy said:
u may need lots of spam
nuclear? no just apocolyps hav u even read the revelations?? obvously not.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
u little fucker!!

lojasmo said:
is a crapulous piece of fiction. If anybody quotes the bible to me as factual, they're gonna get fucking flamed. Fuck the bible.
cmon little respect here wrong forum!!