WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Al Sharpton - What a fucknut

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Gotta love political correctness, ugh.

It's so funny how no reporters or debate hosts will ever bring up Al Sharpton's past like the Tawana Brawley rape-related incident of the 80's, or other crazy things he's been involved with. They're so fucking scared they'll be called a racist or whatever they're not willing to talk about that and enlighten those who have no clue about shady situations and lies he'd been involved in years ago when everyone else is picked apart. Even if he were winning most wouldn't touch the issue!

I only saw it brought up ONCE on television, and I can't remember the damn guys name.. Some newspaper reporter was on a debate panel on a sunday or something and mentioned it briefly before going onto other shit and I was like "YES!" cause it was cool that he wasn't afraid to be a whitey speaking the truth! :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Jason said:
Gotta love political correctness, ugh.

It's so funny how no reporters or debate hosts will ever bring up Al Sharpton's past like the Tawana Brawley rape-related incident of the 80's, or other crazy things he's been involved with. They're so fucking scared they'll be called a racist or whatever they're not willing to talk about that and enlighten those who have no clue about shady situations and lies he'd been involved in years ago when everyone else is picked apart. Even if he were winning most wouldn't touch the issue!

I only saw it brought up ONCE on television, and I can't remember the damn guys name.. Some newspaper reporter was on a debate panel on a sunday or something and mentioned it briefly before going onto other shit and I was like "YES!" cause it was cool that he wasn't afraid to be a whitey speaking the truth! :p

Every time we have anything to do with Africa, it ends up biting us in the ass. Just like Killer bees, Ebola, now 200 yrs later .. they still want the 40 acres and a mule. Go squat on 40 acres and an impala.. IN FUCKING AFRICA.. Come on this isn't even funny anymore.. Give up the bitching. First it was your own people that sold you into slavery. Second, How many people can fit on a boat and Leave room to haul back an ass load of slaves? Hmm.. boats pull up, you have a whole continent of people to defend yourselves. The numbers don't work. Name one freaking race that wasn't enslaved at one point in time. Sorry I know this sounds racist, but it's time to move on. 200 years...and counting.

anti-movielife

self medicated
being PC in the states has got to the point where no one cares about the speaking truth only if they're liable to be sued or labelled a racist for saying it blah PC is just neo-McCarthyism :mfinger:

Broken

anti-movielife said:
being PC in the states has got to the point where no one cares about the speaking truth only if they're liable to be sued or labelled a racist for saying it blah PC is just neo-McCarthyism :mfinger:
It's pretty bad I know of a guy that got fired, because he e-mailed some co-workers a photo shopped picture of Oshma with Gold chains, etc.. and all it said was " Oshama in the da hood" WTF??? Some fuck nut was offended by that and he was fired. That is totally disgusting. agree?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Broken said:
Every time we have anything to do with Africa, it ends up biting us in the ass. Just like Killer bees, Ebola, now 200 yrs later .. they still want the 40 acres and a mule. Go squat on 40 acres and an impala.. IN FUCKING AFRICA.. Come on this isn't even funny anymore.. Give up the bitching. First it was your own people that sold you into slavery. Second, How many people can fit on a boat and Leave room to haul back an ass load of slaves? Hmm.. boats pull up, you have a whole continent of people to defend yourselves. The numbers don't work. Name one freaking race that wasn't enslaved at one point in time. Sorry I know this sounds racist, but it's time to move on. 200 years...and counting.
Ima start this by saying that I'm no fan of the PC movement either, I think it's bullshit and just gets people to start saying shit they don't mean and pussy foot around issues so they don't appear to be racist or whatever. What I don't stand for though, is racism, and the myth that everything in America is okay now because there's no more slavery.That's bullshit because it's not like the end of slavery was the last we ever heard of discrimination and oppression in America. I could go on for a long time about this, but I'm guessing it would be a waste of time so Ima just say this: I don't want no reparations, hell I don't want shit from anybody now except a fair chance. I love it every time a white guy starts saying black people should stop complaining about racism because slavery ended a while ago and everything should be fine now. It just makes me think of a guy sawing off another guys legs, then throwing away the saw and saying "okay okay, I'm sorry I sawed off your legs, will you quit bitching about it already? Jeez".

Broken

Skorch said:
Ima start this by saying that I'm no fan of the PC movement either, I think it's bullshit and just gets people to start saying shit they don't mean and pussy foot around issues so they don't appear to be racist or whatever. What I don't stand for though, is racism, and the myth that everything in America is okay now because there's no more slavery.That's bullshit because it's not like the end of slavery was the last we ever heard of discrimination and oppression in America. I could go on for a long time about this, but I'm guessing it would be a waste of time so Ima just say this: I don't want no reparations, hell I don't want shit from anybody now except a fair chance. I love it every time a white guy starts saying black people should stop complaining about racism because slavery ended a while ago and everything should be fine now. It just makes me think of a guy sawing off another guys legs, then throwing away the saw and saying "okay okay, I'm sorry I sawed off your legs, will you quit bitching about it already? Jeez".

hehe. I truly understand what you are saying. I am not saying that there it's a fair world by any means. I just think there are better ways to approach the problem then blaming everything on the fact that your skin color isn't white.
I also by no means meant to pussy foot. It was supposed to be a lighter look at the fact that we all have had to over come this very problem. I just don't see in the work place today any legs being sawed off.
again, that's just my two cents.

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, he's a shitheel

But he was only one of four in the race speaking truth to power. (only dennis left now) Kucinich, Dean, Braun, and Al all got fucked for speaking bluntly.

Fucking politics.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yo man, I'm not saying you personally, or probably any white people you know are out to opress black people. But the fact is there is still residual shit out there that people don't even realize. Like for example, it's still something like 60% less likely for a person to get a job interview if they have an ethnic sounding name. Over 70% of police brutality cases are reported by black people (second place is latinos somewhere in the 20's). Inner city public school systems where most ethnic people reside are still notoriously sub par, and without sufficient education there's little hope for those people to get good jobs. This kind of shit is going to take a while before it grows out of the society, and it's not like we haven't made any progress, it's just that we're not quite there yet and people have to recognize that fact. The legs aren't being sawed off now, they were sawed off years ago, and it just takes a while for people to climb up out of the hole without them. Actually, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind getting a nice pair of bionic legs. Yeah, just like the 6 million dollar man. You can rebuild me bitches, you have the technology.

Broken

Exquisitely put!
I am from a Mexican border town. If I can crawl out of the ghetto anyone can. Being grouped by numbers, stats, etc may help understand the scope, but it shouldn't be a place to take refuge. An Individual must provided his own path. Some lead others may follow, and the rest are left with the ruins (excuses).

My two Pesos.
:thumbsup:
Peace

Why can't we all just love each other? :confused: Try having boobs and looking like the "typical blonde". See how seriously you can get society to take you. Sucks a bunch. We all have issues. Skorch, come work for me! You sound cool as shit! ;)

you could try uglifying yourself... or like in the movies, just put your hair up in a bun and wear big ugly glasses and no one would know the difference

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
SunnyDs518 said:
Why can't we all just love each other? :confused: Try having boobs and looking like the "typical blonde". See how seriously you can get society to take you. Sucks a bunch. We all have issues. Skorch, come work for me! You sound cool as shit! ;)
I hear that, it can't be easy to be taken seriously when a society has a whole genre of jokes devoted entirely to your hair color. And as for the job offer, what kind of work do you do? Ah fuck it, I'll take it anyway. As much fun as it is being pissed off on the internet, it don't pay the bills. You wouldn't believe how much bionic legs cost these days (I know I know, "an arm and a leg" ha ha ha, very very funny mothafucka).

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
gumercules said:
you could try uglifying yourself... or like in the movies, just put your hair up in a bun and wear big ugly glasses and no one would know the difference
nah, that trick only works seems to work in the movies if you're a brunette for some strange reason. What you'd need is either a complete uglification procedure, or some big scary black guy to follow you around and pose as your boyfriend to keep people from hitting on you. And if that's the position you have open for me, then I think we may have a deal.

Unfortunately, I sell insurance for a living. It mostly sucks, but it keeps the roof over my head. I can definitely insure your bionic appendages as you acquire them though.

You just never can tell...I've heard women bitch that they were too pretty to get a date. You may be a millionaire.

i'll be the first to admit, super-attractive women intimidate me. but i did overcome that for the sake of snaring my girlfriend

Broken

blond and titties are nice, but there are plenty of ugly blondes with tits.
What does blond hair and boobs have to do with AL Sharpton.. I geuss she's leaving that part out...hehehe
Before a beer

After a beer:
Jebus!! what the hell am I talking about???? ROFL.. I am starting to feel like keneu reeves over here.. Sorry I don't know how to spell that idiots name. <Don't listen to that guy without a beer in his hand.>