WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alabama or Akansas?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I pose the question where do these backwoods hillbillies come from???

Gots strong roots and upbringins right here!

Notice the kick back from the shotgun!!! :thumbsup:

Father of the year!!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Through my extensive travels... I think that West Virginia is the most hillbillyish...
great clip... teach 'em young..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Have them hillbillies ever heard of white balancing? :confuse:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
DanGeo23 said:
Through my extensive travels... I think that West Virginia is the most hillbillyish...
great clip... teach 'em young..
i agree........even though i never been there haha

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
A loaded gun, shooting birds....

the kid can not even handle the shootgun properly..

:(

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
TwisT said:
well if held improperly a rifles kick can so seriously that it will break your shoulder bone, where a shot gun is mostly just going to leave a bruse... Plus a rifle is a hell of a lot more powerful then a shotgun shooting steel shot. The boy most likely would not be getting up from a rifle kick.

unless the dumbasses were using LEAD to dove hunt which is against the law.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
_Kitana_ said:
well if held improperly a rifles kick can so seriously that it will break your shoulder bone, where a shot gun is mostly just going to leave a bruse... Plus a rifle is a hell of a lot more powerful then a shotgun shooting steel shot. The boy most likely would not be getting up from a rifle kick.

unless the dumbasses were using LEAD to dove hunt which is against the law.
And I fucking care! It's a link get the fuck over it! :mfinger: