WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alarm program?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Does anyone know if theres a program out there that you can put on your computer, where you can select an audio file, and assign it to start playing. Essentially an alarm clock, i.e. I'd select "Play that Funky Music White Boy" and have it start at 6:30 AM for school. If there isn't one out there, someone should make it, it'd be a nifty little program.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
My motherboard came with a cool program that starts my computer whenever I want it to boot up. There's also a section that allows it to start certain programs. It's an MSI MoBo and comes with I think it's called DigiCell or something like that. But you don't need a new MoBo.... :confused:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
My motherboard came with a cool program that starts my computer whenever I want it to boot up. There's also a section that allows it to start certain programs. It's an MSI MoBo and comes with I think it's called DigiCell or something like that. But you don't need a new MoBo.... :confused:
That's kind of consfusing.. Heh..

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, if you were in the market for a new motherboard and looking for that alarm, I could help you, but you apparently aren't, and buying a new MoBo just for an overgrown alarm clock just wouldn't make any sense. Unless you like throwing money away... in which case you could send me some money and I could just buy you a CD/alarm clock, and keep the rest of the dough.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
Well, if you were in the market for a new motherboard and looking for that alarm, I could help you, but you apparently aren't, and buying a new MoBo just for an overgrown alarm clock just wouldn't make any sense. Unless you like throwing money away... in which case you could send me some money and I could just buy you a CD/alarm clock, and keep the rest of the dough.
Google "mp3 alarm clock".. I found many programs, I downloaded the "Easy MP3 Alarm Clock 1.0" from like, the 3rd site down on the search engine..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
betrayed said:
Google "mp3 alarm clock".. I found many programs, I downloaded the "Easy MP3 Alarm Clock 1.0" from like, the 3rd site down on the search engine..
Why didn't you search before posting? Just a thought.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Why didn't you search before posting? Just a thought.
I thought I had searched a long time ago, and the idea came to me and I thought someone on here may know it.. After searching a bit on google I found one..