WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alas the good man has gone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
its a shame, broken seems to have left us for good, that sucks,what will become of bait and tackle without him, i mean sure, theres max and gehtfuct, but no one measure to him........

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
what will become of bait and tackle without him
Well, the overview of it will probably change a bit.

Anyways, what's up with Broken leaving?

YUCK FOU!!!

this explains alot
hmm, i couldnt tell you exactly, but i will put insight into the fact of the sites thread and post quality going down hill since december last year, he just couldnt be bothered with it?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Broken is a good man. I'm sure he just took a break from all the little kids here.

Maybe he's punishing me for liking Nascar so much. :happysad:

He always liked to fuck with me with that. ;)

EDIT: Hey Broken, if you read this, I'm going to go play Nascar 2006: Total Team Control right now. :p

Jung

???
Premium
YUCK FOU!!! said:
this explains alot
hmm, i couldnt tell you exactly, but i will put insight into the fact of the sites thread and post quality going down hill since december last year, he just couldnt be bothered with it?
That's pretty old, like from last time he decided to leave for a little while. He'll come back, just like he has before...

YUCK FOU!!!

hmm, sometimes i wonder, i mean theres no doubt you haven't notice that most of the 'oldies' have been taking resting times lately, or not showing up as often?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
He's quite swamped.. He's been in chat a few times, but not as much, He'll be back, he's just busy.

diamond

The nice guy
the guy fucks off for a few days and you hold a memorial service?

Yuch Fou, exactly how the fuck are you going to break my crouch, over the interent dipshit, being a smartass all the time has to be getting old.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrokenTraitor said:
Broken isn't gone he's right here, I'm Broken, maybe not the one you are talking about but I'm still Broken.
Your not Broken. You are broken traitor, big difference. And as for yuck smashing your crotch, we have special telepathic evil internet powers, so dont think it cant happen. And as for him being a smart ass, so is everyone else.

Fucking n00bs always trying to make a name for themselves.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
Your not Broken. You are broken traitor, big difference. And as for yuck smashing your crotch, we have special telepathic evil internet powers, so dont think it cant happen. And as for him being a smart ass, so is everyone else.

Fucking n00bs always trying to make a name for themselves.
Yeah but his use of the word "dipshit" was perfect. I mean he got the slam in just the right place. Most true fucktard n00bs can't even get the "fag" lame right.

Granted he did the "Hey, my name is like that other guy's name" thread spam. I guess it's a wash so far. But maybe he can recover.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
its a shame, broken seems to have left us for good, that sucks,what will become of bait and tackle without him, i mean sure, theres max and gehtfuct, but no one measure to him........

This^ is as close as it gehts to Max and Broken measuring up to one and other. Max may have me beat in a perpendicular aspect, (although, I highly doubt it), neither of them even come close to my member girth.
Don't beLIEve me? Ask BRiT, or Jason.

BIGdaddygeht.

diamond

The nice guy
gehtfuct said:

This^ is as close as it gehts to Max and Broken measuring up to one and other. Max may have me beat in a perpendicular aspect, (although, I highly doubt it), neither of them even come close to my member girth.
Don't beLIEve me? Ask BRiT, or Jason.

BIGdaddygeht.
carry on like that Ghet and you will have to join TDT ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
diamond said:
carry on like that Ghet and you will have to join TDT ;)
Oh go on. You're just saying that because you want to geht in my pants.
Geht in line, kiddo. I think Football Mouth has first dibs.

But fear not, Pay-Pal is on your side. ;) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.