WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alchohol..

</rant>

Tenderony
First post, I skipped the welcome bit cos to be honest its a bit repetitive. fuck you welcome posted 15 times, not really a good use of server space.

So to all who read this. Fello and Huck off.

On with my post..

Alchohol, the scurge of society. All good in moderation, but for the select few that cant handle it, have the fact pointed out to them and continue to drink for 14 hours straight, something needs to be done.

I'm not some tee total pussy hole. I just think people that cant handle alcohol, NEED TO FUCKING LISTEN!!! Or start smoking weed. Chill the fuck out. Stop acting like your hard, cool, think you can fight.. Cos I will KICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN.

But weed makes you paranoid. How is it all we do is consume products that fuck us up?

Moderation is the key I think. I do all the above but can hold a sensible conversation, after a heavy night of it all. Not chat shit and embarass your self.

If you have no recolection of the night before, that my friend is a sign of alcohol abuse. So slow down. Chill out and keep your mates. Before you end up like those skank winos begging two tins of cider from the shop after they stop serving.

</rant>

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
</rant> said:
First post, I skipped the welcome bit cos to be honest its a bit repetitive. fuck you welcome posted 15 times, not really a good use of server space.

So to all who read this. Fello and Huck off.

On with my post..

Alchohol, the scurge of society. All good in moderation, but for the select few that cant handle it, have the fact pointed out to them and continue to drink for 14 hours straight, something needs to be done.

I'm not some tee total pussy hole. I just think people that cant handle alcohol, NEED TO FUCKING LISTEN!!! Or start smoking weed. Chill the fuck out. Stop acting like your hard, cool, think you can fight.. Cos I will KICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN.

But weed makes you paranoid. How is it all we do is consume products that fuck us up?

Moderation is the key I think. I do all the above but can hold a sensible conversation, after a heavy night of it all. Not chat shit and embarass your self.

If you have no recolection of the night before, that my friend is a sign of alcohol abuse. So slow down. Chill out and keep your mates. Before you end up like those skank winos begging two tins of cider from the shop after they stop serving.

</rant>
I DONT CARE fuck this

FUCK U and welcome cocksucker

Pachyderm

I really did.
*Tossing away first post...now...close the lid, wipe of the hands..readjust*
AAaaahh..Fuck you dilweed and welcome to the site. :mfinger:

Feore

love-whipped bitch
</rant> said:
I'm a tee total pussy hole. I just think people that cant handle alcohol, NEED TO FUCKING LISTEN!!! Or start smoking weed. Chill the fuck out. Stop acting like your hard, cool, think you can fight.. Cos I will KICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN.
</rant>

ummm.... yeahhh... i'm gonna have to ask you to sit down because your hypocritical ass is making me laugh too hard, mmmkaaaay? :thumbsdn:

</rant>

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
Ok, you were pretty cool until you said that weed makes you paranoid?
I'm not saying it makes everyone paro. Just speaking of my personal experiences. Maybe I should have put "makes me paranoid." Some high grade stuff I've been bunning does give me a bit of paranoia. Like the police are outside, what if this what if that. You just got to recognize its the weed playing tricks.

A mate of mine has full on panic attacks from the stuff and he smoked it for years. He cant even be in the same room. He'll get the fear.

I can safely say I have been stoned for the last 6 years. Yes I used to have bongs for breakfast and all. Weed keeps me sane. Unless its that killer paro weed and ill sell it on and buy some other stuff. I dont have my first spliff till at least lunchtime now. I cant see my self giving up. Maybe cutting down.

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
Feore said:
ummm.... yeahhh... i'm gonna have to ask you to sit down because your hypocritical ass is making me laugh too hard, mmmkaaaay? :thumbsdn:
Feore fiddling quotes. oh so clever. you could be a programmer.

Do you know the meaning of the word? Hypocritical is telling someone not to do something, then doing it your self. Moron.

Read it again fuckwitt.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
</rant> said:
what the fuck. Do you know the meaning of the word? Hypocritical is telling someone not to do something, then doing it your self.

Moron.

Read it again fuckwitt.

i think someone needs to, to quote a man i highly respect for his bong-induced intelligence, ahem.. "chill the fuck out.... Cos I will KICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN."
see, i called you a hypocrite because you may indeed be the one that needs to chill the fuck out. also, i haven't pissed anyone off on here yet and i thought now would be a good time to start. Cheers!

</rant>

Tenderony
Feore said:
i think someone needs to, to quote a man i highly respect for his bong-induced intelligence, ahem.. "chill the fuck out.... Cos I will KICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN."
see, i called you a hypocrite because you may indeed be the one that needs to chill the fuck out. also, i haven't pissed anyone off on here yet and i thought now would be a good time to start. Cheers!
This is the place to chat about your life. The kick you teeth in bit was what I wanted to do to the person this post is about. I'm so layed back, you would not believe.

This is a place to get your feelings out there, anonymously. If there is anyone out there who has had to deal with people like that, shit stirring arseholes who wind up for a reaction and sit back and watch it unfold. I would like to kick their teeth in. Not everyone who drinks.

I havent had a fight since year 8. which is a good ten years.

If you want to piss me off you'll have to try a lot harder. At the moment your just making your self look like a flid.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
</rant> said:
This is the place to chat about your life. The kick you teeth in bit was what I wanted to do to the person this post is about. I'm so layed back, you would not believe.

This is a place to get your feelings out there, anonymously. If there is anyone out there who has had to deal with people like that, shit stirring arseholes who wind up for a reaction and sit back and watch it unfold. I would like to kick their teeth in. Not everyone who drinks.

I havent had a fight since year 8. which is a good ten years.

If you want to piss me off you'll have to try a lot harder. At the moment your just making your self look like a flid.
lets let bygones be bygones. you wanna smoke an ounce to this?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I feel that it's a very hard addiction to break, especially when you are in denial. I have alchoholism on both sides of my family, and I can assure you it sucks.

Fortunately, liking the taste of alchohol is a genetically inherited trait. I have my dad's genes for that, so frankly I think it tastes like urine.

Anyway, messing yourself up in any way from ANY drug is a stupid and dangerous thing to do, which can cost you your family, and even all your possesions, due to eviction. If you are addicted, seek help! Don't let it stangnate no matter how much you love it, because things will only get worse.

</rant>

Tenderony
Feore said:
lets let bygones be bygones. you wanna smoke an ounce to this?
Giving up allready? j/k! Ill smoke with anyone, as long as their not an idiot and dont bumsuck my spliffs! Smoking an ounce though, thats one big zoot. I'm actually off to get some now.

Nice to meet you. I think I'm going to vent my anger here quite a lot from now on. It's sort of like therapy, except the therapists are aggy fuckers trying to rip you apart.

Nice to meet you people, and fuck the lot of you. (is that how it works?)

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
jstager said:
I feel that it's a very hard addiction to break, especially when you are in denial. I have alchoholism on both sides of my family, and I can assure you it sucks.

Fortunately, liking the taste of alchohol is a genetically inherited trait. I have my dad's genes for that, so frankly I think it tastes like urine.

Anyway, messing yourself up in any way from ANY drug is a stupid and dangerous thing to do, which can cost you your family, and even all your possesions, due to eviction. If you are addicted, seek help! Don't let it stangnate no matter how much you love it, because things will only get worse.
I feel for you man, my gf's step dad has major problems. Not going into too much details here, but hes put a strain on our relationship and fucked his up. He's kept it quiet for years, drinking in private. I just don't want that happening to what I thought was a good friend of mine.

But if he doesn't listen, hes the one losing out in the long run. Not me.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
</rant> said:
Cos I will KICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN.
Well, it's actually, 'Cause or Because. Even if you're one of those lazy types that can't seem to hit the extra three keys because you think the extra second is too much time, you could still write "cuz" which at least is spelled with some phonetic resemblance of the word. "Cos" would be pronounced KOSS which just sounds pretty lame to me. I can excuse phonetic spelling and typos, but sometimes I just don't think people even try any more.

Anyhow, I think the rest of the points you made were pretty valid.

</rant>

Tenderony
Skitch0o0 said:
Well, it's actually, 'Cause or Because. Even if you're one of those lazy types that can't seem to hit the extra three keys because you think the extra second is too much time, you could still write "cuz" which at least is spelled with some phonetic resemblance of the word. "Cos" would be pronounced KOSS which just sounds pretty lame to me. I can excuse phonetic spelling and typos, but sometimes I just don't think people even try any more.

I was very careful not to make any typos because there is allways some wannabe english teacher type gooner, whose only form of insult is picking up on gramatical errors. feel big don't you.

Coss would be pronounced Koss. Kos would be pronounced Koz = Coz =Cos using your system.

As for Cuz, isn't that some fiddy-cent-bling-bling-gangsta-shiznit abbreviation for cousin?

:mfinger:

</rant>

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:

cos

Pronunciation: (kos, kôs), [key]
—n.
romaine.

cos

Trigonom., Math.cosine.

Cos

Pronunciation: (kos, kôs), [key]
—n.
Kos.

cos.

1. companies.
2. consul.
3. consulship.
4. counties.

C.O.S.

cash on shipment. Also,c.o.s.

But no where in the english language does it even resemble because. What a Lazy fuckerl