WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alcohol's effects on the weight of your head

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
91
0
0
#1
Why the hell does it seem like when i get drunk my head turns to solid lead.
I mean I try to just lay it down on the nice comfortable hardwood table, or against the wall....or the floor, and it seems like an instaneous thing, BAM..slight pause..."ouch that fucking hurt!"
Like this one time when i was at my brother's apartment with some friends, and I was a little drunk...well a lot drunk (I had 15 beers in the process of about 2 maybe 2.5 hours) and i was outside leaning against his roomates car. I looked at the hood, and thought to myself "hey that looks like a nice place to lay down and stare at the sky." So somehow the idea i had in my head of
gracefully setting myself on the hood of the car turned into my skull plummeting full fledged into the hood face first.
In case you are wondering NO THIS DID NOT FEEL FUCKING GOOD!!!
 
5,711
1,285
257
#2
Ah, man! Talk about drunk stories! I remember this one time I had a bunch of vodka that I was drinking during my first period class, which was PE(Physical Education). I'm not sure if it gets you more drunk, or what, but I was running while I was drinking. Let me tell you, that was some fun stuff. :thumbsup:
In my backpack(which I was carrying with me) I had two bottles of Bacardi 151. What was I doing with those bottles and not drinking them? Well, they weren't mine. I sold them to less fortunate people at 150% the price :)
So, second period comes around...I'm sitting there at my desk drunk off my ass. If my teacher was unaware, then he's a total moron. I sat there trying to put my head down, BAM! Just like you said, my head slammed into the desk. I laughed so hard at that. And then I tried pulling my head up and in flew backwards! LOL! Ah, this went on and on until I just decided to leave my head down and go to sleep. I don't remember what happened the rest of that day. :thumbsup:
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#3
There is nothing like going to class drunk. I woke up at 6 AM one morning with my suitemates for the sole intention of getting wasted and going to class. We drank Ice 101, Gin and Tonics, and Jagermeister. Hell, I went to a chemistry class with my suitemate Bob and he cracked a beer right in class. The professor didn't even look at him, but all the kids around us were laughing. We were so drunk. Great times.
 

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
91
0
0
#4
Yeah, one of the guys in my Spanish class came into class drunk one time.....somehow he still understood more spanish than i did.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#5
KreffKa'sWill said:
NO THIS DID NOT FEEL FUCKING GOOD!!!
Well, what did you expect it to feel like after 15 beers?
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#6
KreffKa'sWill said:
Yeah, one of the guys in my Spanish class came into class drunk one time.....somehow he still understood more spanish than i did.
i hear ya, some dude came into my old algebra class came in wasted. i could smell the alcohol reeking off of him, and i was on the other side of the room.

KreffKa'sWill said:
Why the hell does it seem like when i get drunk my head turns to solid lead.
I mean I try to just lay it down on the nice comfortable hardwood table, or against the wall....or the floor, and it seems like an instaneous thing, BAM..slight pause..."ouch that fucking hurt!"
Like this one time when i was at my brother's apartment with some friends, and I was a little drunk...well a lot drunk (I had 15 beers in the process of about 2 maybe 2.5 hours) and i was outside leaning against his roomates car. I looked at the hood, and thought to myself "hey that looks like a nice place to lay down and stare at the sky." So somehow the idea i had in my head of
gracefully setting myself on the hood of the car turned into my skull plummeting full fledged into the hood face first.
In case you are wondering NO THIS DID NOT FEEL FUCKING GOOD!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#7
Try going to school after staying up all night pounding shots everclear right up untill the moment you had to go catch the bus, that was fun. They had to have known I was drunk.
 

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
41
0
0
#8
I don't know how students can still go to class drunk or sobered up after crashing. My first time drunk, I chugged three screw drivers and did not make to any of my classes. I was too lazy to get out of bed.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#9
Practice makes perfect, or slightly more experianced any way.
 
4,149
2
0
#10
I must say I've never had to go to class after getting drunk, but I know that I don't go anywhere the day after. I had to work one day with a hangover. That was so not fun. I felt like I was about to pass out. :sickpuke:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#11
i woulda called in sick, but thats just me. betcha felt something like :banghead:. also if i didnt feel like working, i'd sit inside and :munchies:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#12
Never pull an all nighter when you have to go mow a yard in the middle of a Texas summer the next morning. Cheep Canadian whiskey doesn't do a body good in tripple digit heat.
 
4,149
2
0
#13
Eastside said:
i woulda called in sick, but thats just me. betcha felt something like :banghead:. also if i didnt feel like working, i'd sit inside and :munchies:
I tried to call someone in to work for me, but they aren't too sympathetic with hangovers.