WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Alfred Hitchcock and Hitler

Trolololler127

Flame Bait
Now I am curious about your thoughts if Alfred Hitchcock had the same amount of power as Hitler.
What would he do?
How would his actions affect society today?
Would the German National Anthem be the Murder music from Psycho?
lol I'm gonna let y'all go wild and spit out any random theory you got

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
There is no doubt that Hitchcock would have amassed an army of butcher knife wielding crossdressers and an air force made of the finest birds with lasers attached to their heads. There would have been death and mayhem on a scale too large to even fathom. The stench from not only the corpses but the large masses of people who hadn't showered due to their fear of being stabbed to death, would have been horrific. The National Anthem would have been the music from Vertigo and the flag would have been nothing but a big turkey neck of death and hopelessness.

• 1Like
Reactions: Jane Deere

Trolololler127

Flame Bait
There is no doubt that Hitchcock would have amassed an army of butcher knife wielding crossdressers and an air force made of the finest birds with lasers attached to their heads. There would have been death and mayhem on a scale too large to even fathom. The stench from not only the corpses but the large masses of people who hadn't showered due to their fear of being stabbed to death, would have been horrific. The National Anthem would have been the music from Vertigo and the flag would have been nothing but a big turkey neck of death and hopelessness.

Seems like an accurate depiction. Now let's say he was in the bunker in Berlin in 1945 at the very time and place Hitler killed himself, but instead of killing himself, Hitchcock has challenged the Allied forces to break in and kill him. Only, the bunker is a horror maze filled with.... [insert violently horrendous thing here] and contains contraptions that.... [insert awful killing action here]

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now let's say he was in the bunker in Berlin in 1945 at the very time and place Hitler killed himself, but instead of killing himself, Hitchcock has challenged the Allied forces to break in and kill him. Only, the bunker is a horror maze filled with.... [insert violently horrendous thing here] and contains contraptions that.... [insert awful killing action here]
Let's not. Hitchcock would have never allowed himself to be placed in such a situation.

Trolololler127

Flame Bait
So if he never was put into that situation and he stayed in power until his 'death' then where would the world be at this moment in time?

EvilDadII

"Squeaky" clean
Seems like an accurate depiction. Now let's say he was in the bunker in Berlin in 1945 at the very time and place Hitler killed himself, but instead of killing himself, Hitchcock has challenged the Allied forces to break in and kill him. Only, the bunker is a horror maze filled with.... [insert violently horrendous thing here] and contains contraptions that.... [insert awful killing action here]
He was in the bunker. There's some secret footage of that last hours of Hitler in the bunker that they keep in the National Archives in the UK. If you look real close, at 21:39 into the film, Hitchcock walks by dressed as an SS guard in the background.

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
He was in the bunker. There's some secret footage of that last hours of Hitler in the bunker that they keep in the National Archives in the UK. If you look real close, there's at 21:39 into the film, Hitchcock walks by dressed as an SS guard in the background.
Easily identifiable by his silhouette, no doubt.

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
I reviewed that footage. It's only Sergeant Schultz.

When I asked him where Hitchcock was he simply replied; "I know nothing".

• 1Like
Reactions: EvilDadII

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
I reviewed that footage. It's only Sergeant Schultz.

When I asked him where Hitchcock was he simply replied; "I know nothing".
Meanwhile, Hogan and Hitler are seen snickering in the background. Moments later, Hitler pulls out his pistol and yells, "hey guys, watch this!" before twirling it around his finger in front of his face.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Peacemaker

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
Poor Colonel Klink is seen in the corner, crying; using his tears as lubricant as he self soothes.