Fringe Aliens visited me!

cjdelphi

Hoodrat

Short version, 17 seconds

Slightly slowed down

Half speed

The red light is my own, and can be seen in every frame as a reflection... nothing to do with that

Raw video..

Full length 60 second video

(Original file copied directly from memory card)

in short, 3am 57m 09s is when you see a brief flash of light at the tip of the tree followed by missing time, at 15s the light beam is what put me or my wife or both of us back....

at 3am 57m and 09 seconds is completely missing! count from 3am 57m an 05, 06, 07... where is the 9th second???????

3:57:15s for the alien search beam...only lasts a second blink and miss

this is my front window, the power goes out you see the street lamps fade out not surge or flash or flicker etc...

5 seconds after the power goes out a search light can be seen scanning the ground, the webcamera hears me or the misses snoring, it hears the fridge compressor cut out and it goes silent right at the beginning

then the search beam light hits the camera and you can actually hear the digital alien signal...

the neighbour to the left was awake, no traffic, helicopters, it's dead here at 4am!

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
tldr;
circumstances I cannot immediately explain means aliens visited. They scanned the area with a visible white light "search beam". Even though it has no penetration and would require line of sight to locate a target. Because no way could they be using something more advanced using a targeted frequency on the electromagnetic spectrum. To add validity to my story, I include technical terminology like "alien digital signal".

It was definitely aliens because I can't explain what it was.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
I rul
circumstances I cannot immediately explain means aliens visited. They scanned the area with a visible white light "search beam". Even though it has no penetration and would require line of sight to locate a target. Because no way could they be using something more advanced using a targeted frequency on the electromagnetic spectrum. To add validity to my story, I include technical terminology like "alien digital signal".

It was definitely aliens because I can't explain what it was.

It was aliens because nothing else can do this ..

There's no way a human can make that 8th second vanish and make that sound as the light hits the camera, humans even a stealth bomber makes combustion noise it was deadly silent, meteors, helicopters can't take the power out, this craft did and somehow managed to light up the damn path without lighting up the entire tree!

I was tired for days after like I lost 7 or 8 hours sleep

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
I rul

It was aliens because nothing else can do this ..

There's no way a human can make that 8th second vanish and make that sound as the light hits the camera, humans even a stealth bomber makes combustion noise it was deadly silent, meteors, helicopters can't take the power out, this craft did and somehow managed to light up the damn path without lighting up the entire tree!

I was tired for days after like I lost 7 or 8 hours sleep
You're one of these people that thinks anything you think sounds reasonable is truth, aren't you? A Facebook scientist.

There's a couple of other wackos here you'll get along with just fine.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
You're one of these people that thinks anything you think sounds reasonable is truth, aren't you? A Facebook scientist.

There's a couple of other wackos here you'll get along with just fine.

No I'm educated and ruled out everything ...

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
Except it's my video, my home my camera and I don't have video editing tools, I had to download one to slow it down...

Not edited, raw video is there
Oh. Well in that case... the next logical conclusion is aliens.

Probably not anything electrical.

Intergalactic beings mastering cosmic flight and unimaginable technologies and maths that flew across the galaxy to 2372 Bumfuck ln. To make a noise and turn off a light.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
Oh. Well in that case... the next logical conclusion is aliens.

Probably not anything electrical.

Intergalactic beings mastering cosmic flight and unimaginable technologies and maths that flew across the galaxy to 2372 Bumfuck ln. To make a noise and turn off a light.

You do realise how tiny and insignificant this planet we live on is right?

There's more planets out there than all the grains of sand combined, only the ignorant think we've alone

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
It's statistically impossible for earth to be the only inhabited planet.
However, assuming there's life close by enough, there's two things you need to keep in mind:
  1. If they're not as advanced as we are, you have nothing to worry about.
  2. If they are as advanced as we are, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
    1. If they have not found us yet, you have nothing to worry about.
    2. If they have found us, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
      1. If they don't have the capability to come over, you have nothing to worry about.
      2. If they do have the capability to come over, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
        1. If they've decided we're not worth their time, you have nothing to worry about.
        2. If they've decided we are worth their time, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
          1. If they have good intentions, you have nothing to worry about.
          2. If they have bad intentions, then we're already too late, and you have better things to worry about.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
It's statistically impossible for earth to be the only inhabited planet.
However, assuming there's life close by enough, there's two things you need to keep in mind:
  1. If they're not as advanced as we are, you have nothing to worry about.
  2. If they are as advanced as we are, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
    1. If they have not found us yet, you have nothing to worry about.
    2. If they have found us, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
      1. If they don't have the capability to come over, you have nothing to worry about.
      2. If they do have the capability to come over, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
        1. If they've decided we're not worth their time, you have nothing to worry about.
        2. If they've decided we are worth their time, there are two things you need to keep in mind:
          1. If they have good intentions, you have nothing to worry about.
          2. If they have bad intentions, then we're already too late, and you have better things to worry about.
I honestly believe after years of looking for them reading ufo reports looking for evidence (did the same with bigfoot, ghosts, paranormal etc... but I quickly ran out of evidence for those and lost interest the deeper I dived) and that includes reports from 1500 from Italy and a ufo fight in the sky and even earlier reports still to the 50s and credible police officers describing a tic tac we didn't see again until the navy released one we chased...

So bottom line is, if they were hostile we would not be here, they came knocking because I took an interest in them I even captured an orange orb in the sky took a video and photo

So, we would be wiped out if they had hostile intent, I think their advanced propulsion drives interfere with electronics switching bit states from 0 to 1 causing circuits to shut down

Power fluctuations and brown outs here our power lines shut down if an invalid phase is detected or power surge and that's what happens in my video my camera caught

If people are scared to think they are here because they might harm us, too late, they been here since this dumb human race existed...

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
I honestly believe after years of looking for them reading ufo reports looking for evidence (did the same with bigfoot, ghosts, paranormal etc... but I quickly ran out of evidence for those and lost interest the deeper I dived) and that includes reports from 1500 from Italy and a ufo fight in the sky and even earlier reports still to the 50s and credible police officers describing a tic tac we didn't see again until the navy released one we chased...

So bottom line is, if they were hostile we would not be here, they came knocking because I took an interest in them I even captured an orange orb in the sky took a video and photo

So, we would be wiped out if they had hostile intent, I think their advanced propulsion drives interfere with electronics switching bit states from 0 to 1 causing circuits to shut down

Power fluctuations and brown outs here our power lines shut down if an invalid phase is detected or power surge and that's what happens in my video my camera caught

If people are scared to think they are here because they might harm us, too late, they been here since this dumb human race existed...
Yeah, it's probably not at all related to a global energy crunch and a strained grid due to a global heatwave.

It's alien propulsion drives interfering with electronic bit states.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
Yeah, it's probably not at all related to a global energy crunch and a strained grid due to a global heatwave.

It's alien propulsion drives interfering with electronic bit states.

Look at any report of a ufo sighting where the power goes out, they are always low, only an ion drive would screw with our electricity and electronics

But that's few and far between, so don't worry yourself sweetie

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
Aliens propulsed a probe up your ass, and you liked it.

Only gay people talk about anal probing... gay people love anal

I don't know what happened as I have no memory you could be right... except I've had a tube stuck up my ass before by the doctor, you can feel it the next day

So sorry ... my alien experience has no anal activity, are you disappointed?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Only gay people talk about anal probing... gay people love anal

I don't know what happened as I have no memory you could be right... except I've had a tube stuck up my ass before by the doctor, you can feel it the next day

So sorry ... my alien experience has no anal activity, are you disappointed?
I'm more entertained by your doctor story. Are you gay for your doctor?

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff

Completely missing the point, there, but never mind that. There's a point to calling those phenomena "UFO's": They are unidentified flying objects, unidentified being the key word here. Might be an AFA, might be an MFA, might not be an actual object, we simply don't know.

As for these lights: My personal guess would be simply a car with full-brights on being turned off, and the owner locking their car. That, by far, sounds like the simplest explanation.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
Completely missing the point, there, but never mind that. There's a point to calling those phenomena "UFO's": They are unidentified flying objects, unidentified being the key word here. Might be an AFA, might be an MFA, might not be an actual object, we simply don't know.

As for these lights: My personal guess would be simply a car with full-brights on being turned off, and the owner locking their car. That, by far, sounds like the simplest explanation.
Except none of that can shine a light on this side of the tree

I asked an electrician of 35 years experience

He wasn't shocked...

I can assure you this is real