Fringe Aliens visited me!

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
They are electricians, looking at some thing's effect through a video, not looking at the source of said effect. I'm not surprised that's all they come up with.

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
Look at any report of a ufo sighting where the power goes out, they are always low, only an ion drive would screw with our electricity and electronics

But that's few and far between, so don't worry yourself sweetie

Aliens propulsed a probe up your ass, and you liked it.

Clearly I was mistaken. It's Alien propulsion drives and anal probes.

It feels good. Very niice.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Man why this make people so angry, it's not like he said I seen a flash in the sky, aliens exist.. he made a pretty good case and he's sounds reasonable

It's okay @cjdelphi I believe something strange happened to you (the time thing especially is freaky)

Motherfucking alien bastards

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
Did gay men start the anal probe theory by any chance? And gay pretending to be straight men have repeated it ever since?
Perhaps. I just made the joke because someone said I like anal probes. And while not far from the truth... I believe you man.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
Man why this make people so angry, it's not like he said I seen a flash in the sky, aliens exist.. he made a pretty good case and he's sounds reasonable

It's okay @cjdelphi I believe something strange happened to you (the time thing especially is freaky)

Thank you for your support

Swah

Staff

Not getting angry, thanks for missing my point as well. I'm just saying that even if this was done by aliens, there's better things to worry about.

I think these guys explain it better:

cjdelphi

Hoodrat
Not getting angry, thanks for missing my point as well. I'm just saying that even if this was done by aliens, there's better things to worry about.

I think these guys explain it better:
You are missing the point entirely

Until that happened, I truly believed only crackpots who claim to be abducted were abducted

What I caught on video implies this is happening to a lot of people... want proof?

Go to Google

Type in "flash of light outside my window"

Or "camera flash outside my window"

Theres literally hundreds asking for answers ... the answer is something they clearly don't want to hear

This is real,it happens and if you see a flash of unexplained light, you too could be a victim

Swah

Staff
Tbh, I think I'm spot-on from the get-go, but you do you.

cjdelphi

Hoodrat

This video is all the slowed down clips in one.

It's either alien, future human, or as this woman claims. .

Angels

One thing it's not is human from 2022

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
It's probably an interdimensional time traveling robot that's killing leaders of the resistance before the fall of civilization happens.

That or perhaps it's future law enforcement altering the timelines of crimes in your area to save lives. I can guarantee you that wherever these flashes of light occur, that also crime occurs.

We should really be looking into crime statistics here if we want to get serious.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
You do realise how tiny and insignificant this planet we live on is right?

There's more planets out there than all the grains of sand combined, only the ignorant think we've alone
This I DO agree with. There's just no real scientific evidence that stands up to scrutiny to prove the hypothesis that aliens have visited Earth.

And when I say scrutiny, I mean by real qualified scientists. Not a trailer park PHD like @gehtfuct .

Just the distance you'd have to travel is mind boggling. Don't get me wrong. I realize that a couple hundred years ago, you'd be burned as a witch for having a flashlight. But can you grasp just how hard it is to cover such distances without achieving light speed? Even at 99% the speed of light it could take hundreds or thousands of years.

I know what you're going to say. "Just fold space! Create a wormhole. ENGAGE!" Yeah, well that comes with its own technical challenges. That by our current understanding is theoretically possible and doesn't break physics. But it requires an unimaginable amount if energy. Like the output of a galaxy huge.

What I'm more receptive to is us being visited by an advanced AI alien probe. It's far more likely that an alien race would send out probes that don't need to eat sleep and sustain life. Than sending living beings on a multi-generational journey through bum-fuck milkyway, hoping they live long enough to get to Earth, spy on us in the same way we go to a safari park, then fuck off home again.

Or even better, travel lightyears to fuck with @cjdelphi 's nannycam then post your reaction video on UnivTube.