WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alkaline Trio

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I just got done listening to what is probably one of the best albums ever! Alkaline Trio's From Here to Infirmary is better then sex with the Exchange Student the day before she leaves. I can't believe something this good exists in a world that just seems rotten to the core. Alkaline Trio you have made me the happiest fuck alive for awhile!

Also does anyone know which Alkaline Trio Album has the song Hell Yes on it? That was the song that burst my Alkaline Virgin Ears and I must have it!:D

Easty

Click click boom
well, ive heard their new one on the radio, and kinda liked it. don't know if ill get the album though.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I enjoy Alkaline Trio very much. But it's still not better than sex.

Hell Yes is a 7" that was made for Lookout Records back in 2001. You will probably have a hard time finding it now.

If you like From Here to Infirmary, check out Goddammit. It was their first album, and I'm not trying to be cliche here, but it is their best. It's one of the few albums I can listen from start to finish without ever getting sick of it.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Jiraffe said:
Alkaline Trio's From Here to Infirmary is better then sex with the Exchange Student the day before she leaves.
If you gotta wait until the last day, chances are you're gonna get some kind of tropical disease.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Yea, I used to like them alot more last year, when I was more into punk. Radio and Private eye were my favorites.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just recently discovered them too, and I agree (not about the foreign ecxchange people, that one guy stunk) they are pretty good!

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I enjoy Alkaline Trio very much. But it's still not better than sex.
I said better then sex with that foreign exchange student the day before they leave. Read the full post! :rolleyes: Its a well known fact that the only thing better then sex is a Hershey's Symphony bar! But that does not count because the hottest couples in the world have sex in that choclate as part of the manufacturing process. So it is safe to say that sex is the best damn thing on the planet in any form! Liquid gas solid or choclate.

Thanx for the info on Hell Yes! I will now begin my quest for it!;)