WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

All FEMALES should read

Thank you i do suffer from large bleeding and i do like this source have u heard of th enew tanpon "wtfthisplacehaslike3girlspostsomewhereelse" its so freaking clean and warm!!! i love it!!!

G's-up

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
Here is a great link. http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/menstrual_disorders.jsp

If you are like me and suffer from inregular periods, heavy bleeding, terrible cramps you should look into this. A great medical read. I was prety amazed at some of the stuff i found out. Hope it helps

GEEZZ how'd you know I needed this now....LOL.....good timing....maybe its my posts.....maybe they seem a little bitchy today..... :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
a friend of mine had this problem she was skipping periods for like 5 or 6 months at a time, and was getting extreme pains. They put her on birth controll and tried to regulate it but missed a majior health issue. She had acessive weight gain, mood swings and other health problems. When they finally figured out what was wrong with her, she has an 80% chance of never being able to have kids.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
_Kitana_ said:
a friend of mine had this problem she was skipping periods for like 5 or 6 months at a time, and was getting extreme pains. They put her on birth controll and tried to regulate it but missed a majior health issue. She had acessive weight gain, mood swings and other health problems. When they finally figured out what was wrong with her, she has an 80% chance of never being able to have kids.
its called poly cystic ovarian syndrome. i have it as well. gained 60 pounds in the course of a year. the way to regulate it.. get off your fat ass and lose it! i speak from experience!

I was always wondering what to do when I got menstrual cramps. I should probably shit more often.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Now while we have all females' attention, I'd like to point out something else...

Why do you bother to fake it? The guys really don't care if it was good for you. :p

shep

Local alcoholic
Good point brit :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
This thread is such a turn off, cramps? Bleeding? That makes me want to jump back in bed with the opposite sex..

magnolia

Postaholic
I dunno why women fake it. I wouldn't. And yeah, periods are a bit unpleasant to talk about, but it's important and a huge part of a women's life. If u don't like it, don't sleep with them while it's goin on. :p But the best way is to become informed about what she is going through so that u understand instead of make ignorant remarks about something u will never experience.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is not the thread you want to read while you have a boner.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
BRiT said:
Now while we have all females' attention, I'd like to point out something else...

Why do you bother to fake it? The guys really don't care if it was good for you. :p
it excites us more! you all suck in bed and we need to get excited somehow!

Chris

Sick Bastard
fuck_you said:
This is not the thread you want to read while you have a boner.
hehe, lmao, that one was amusing...hehe

Kitana, irregular periods? The blood inside stacks up for the egg that comes half-way through the month...then it comes out with all the blood if you haven't been fucked within that time, this is called a period, now howcan you have an irregular one without having serious bodily problems??? Excuse me for being an ignorant man with nothing but a large penis to drag around...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
well what can we do to exite u more? what i do to get exited is (applying to fat asses only) spank them and ride tha waves =P

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
icka said:
well as someone once told me.

having sex with you is like throwing a hotdog into a empty hallway.

wocket

pocket pal
Ah, yes, polycystic ovarian syndrome...I have that. However, I don't get periods anymore, because of the pill (I just skip the week of placebos).

As for the hotdog in empty alleyway terminology, perhaps that means she's a bit too loose, as opposed to your being a bit too small?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Chris said:
hehe, lmao, that one was amusing...hehe

Kitana, irregular periods? The blood inside stacks up for the egg that comes half-way through the month...then it comes out with all the blood if you haven't been fucked within that time, this is called a period, now howcan you have an irregular one without having serious bodily problems??? Excuse me for being an ignorant man with nothing but a large penis to drag around...

*rolls eyes*

When you first start having your period. It is perfectly natrual to skip a month here, or even have a period twice in one month as your body adjust and regulates itself. Yes, some woman are perfectly fine and have iregular periods. you just never know unless you get checked out by a doctor.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
otepsoul said:
well as someone once told me.

having sex with you is like throwing a hotdog into a empty hallway.

hahaha.. ill work on my kegel exercises!