all i want is peace

hardrockfan88

Fresh Meat
in my family there is never peace between anyone, everyday there is conflict. i dont understand why, they dont kno what a conversation is, everythign is yellign and fighting. ill b able 2 move out in a few months and will b, but i just hate it here. and its my grandparents which makes it worse, they think things should b how they were when they grew up and im just a screw up. and my grandma has nothign good 2 say about anyone, all in all, i just want out of this family, i kno im "fourtinate" 2 have a family but it just sucks. i try 2 keep happy but its just not possible when people try 2 keep you pissed. yall can say w/e yall want about how my life isnt that bad and i kno its not, i just wanted 2 get some shit off my chest

ferengi

Yay fire!
I can relate to having a family bent on fighting EVERY damn moment of the day. Well... mostly my mom and stepdad, but I don't live there anymore so I don't give a fuck.
And dude... just so you know... you won't last long around here talking like that... I suggest you get a grammar book, quickly.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
ferengi74656 said:
I can relate to having a family bent on fighting EVERY damn moment of the day. Well... mostly my mom and stepdad, but I don't live there anymore so I don't give a fuck.
And dude... just so you know... you won't last long around here talking like that... I suggest you get a grammar book, quickly.

He edited his post... and it still looks that bad... :woot:

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
hardrockfan88 said:
in my family there is never peace between anyone, everyday there is conflict. i dont understand why, they dont kno what a conversation is, everythign is yellign and fighting. ill b able 2 move out in a few months and will b, but i just hate it here. and its my grandparents which makes it worse, they think things should b how they were when they grew up and im just a screw up. and my grandma has nothign good 2 say about anyone, all in all, i just want out of this family, i kno im "fourtinate" 2 have a family but it just sucks. i try 2 keep happy but its just not possible when people try 2 keep you pissed. yall can say w/e yall want about how my life isnt that bad and i kno its not, i just wanted 2 get some shit off my chest

No fucking shit....I hate that. They need to start adjusting to the world as it is. Jeeze....its so annoying.."Well when I was younger....we all had to..." God no one cares!