WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

all i want is peace

in my family there is never peace between anyone, everyday there is conflict. i dont understand why, they dont kno what a conversation is, everythign is yellign and fighting. ill b able 2 move out in a few months and will b, but i just hate it here. and its my grandparents which makes it worse, they think things should b how they were when they grew up and im just a screw up. and my grandma has nothign good 2 say about anyone, all in all, i just want out of this family, i kno im "fourtinate" 2 have a family but it just sucks. i try 2 keep happy but its just not possible when people try 2 keep you pissed. yall can say w/e yall want about how my life isnt that bad and i kno its not, i just wanted 2 get some shit off my chest

ferengi

Yay fire!
I can relate to having a family bent on fighting EVERY damn moment of the day. Well... mostly my mom and stepdad, but I don't live there anymore so I don't give a fuck.
And dude... just so you know... you won't last long around here talking like that... I suggest you get a grammar book, quickly.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
ferengi74656 said:
I can relate to having a family bent on fighting EVERY damn moment of the day. Well... mostly my mom and stepdad, but I don't live there anymore so I don't give a fuck.
And dude... just so you know... you won't last long around here talking like that... I suggest you get a grammar book, quickly.

He edited his post... and it still looks that bad... :woot:

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
hardrockfan88 said:
in my family there is never peace between anyone, everyday there is conflict. i dont understand why, they dont kno what a conversation is, everythign is yellign and fighting. ill b able 2 move out in a few months and will b, but i just hate it here. and its my grandparents which makes it worse, they think things should b how they were when they grew up and im just a screw up. and my grandma has nothign good 2 say about anyone, all in all, i just want out of this family, i kno im "fourtinate" 2 have a family but it just sucks. i try 2 keep happy but its just not possible when people try 2 keep you pissed. yall can say w/e yall want about how my life isnt that bad and i kno its not, i just wanted 2 get some shit off my chest
No fucking shit....I hate that. They need to start adjusting to the world as it is. Jeeze....its so annoying.."Well when I was younger....we all had to..." God no one cares!