WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

All in favor of a Writer's board, say "Fuck"

All in favor of a Writer's board, say "Fuck"

• Fuck

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Another 4-letter word (in other words, no)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Noah

I own pain.
Hey,

I agree with all that say we need a writer's board. It's a good way to let loose. Vote here, people, and get Jason to add one!

Jeranamo

Tenderony
yea wtf are you talking about "A writer's board". Find the sub-forum your story fits into and go head and write it out...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
OK... I am not to up on the forum lingo.. What's a writers board?
not a board, a forum to write in...

so we can post story and shit... where I can massivly murder my husband with out really hurting him(sorry am pissed at him)

It was just a thought and I guess some people decided to vote on it...

I mean there no real place for me to post a vampire epic story on the board, however... i think it would be fun to see what some of your guys creative minds can come up with other then bitching

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
6 to two

:)

Woot... we writing freaks are winning...

(GH... you better not of voted... lol, we don't want anyone from florida saying they was confused by the poll....)

Jeranamo

Tenderony
Unforgiven said:
it's not as annoying as when you see something funny in real life and yell LOL
yea, that sucks, then people are either like "what!?" or "this isn't the internet"

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
Jeranamo said:
Will do, is it still considered homicide if you ASK me to do it?
Wouldn't it be euthenasia?
And i would like to point out, this is a forum for ranters. Not writers. i am sure there are forums out there totally dedicated to writing. Go find one of those. Writing a poem or story isn't ranting. It may be expressing disgust, but in a more subtle form. Ranting is just yelling at the top of your lungs about the things that piss you off. I personally hate the most, people that bitch, about people who bitch.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Solanaceae said:
Wouldn't it be euthenasia?
And i would like to point out, this is a forum for ranters. Not writers. i am sure there are forums out there totally dedicated to writing. Go find one of those. Writing a poem or story isn't ranting. It may be expressing disgust, but in a more subtle form. Ranting is just yelling at the top of your lungs about the things that piss you off. I personally hate the most, people that bitch, about people who bitch.

Ummm..... people rant about all kinds of stuff. People rant about poetry, and short stories. I mean look around there are a number of diffrent threads all composed of these.

Yes there are other boards for just WRITING... but as i have found out, you have to edit them, lets say like with my story I am writting, it has a erotic part in it. On most boards I would have to edit it or cut that out. Or if I have a deeply moving poem about death sucided, war and freedom and which again it would have to be edited as not to offend people. WTF is not my only board. It slowly become my main board however, because I like the people here. I like their ideas, theirs thoughts and I think a writting forum would be a good way to smooth out some of the more painful side to ranting and raving. It might help relax a person, with out them finding another board. You by even reading the poetry thread and people reading the greatest story ever written and voting in this pole show that at least somewhat agree with me.

Noah

I own pain.
People can rant in poetry, that's one of poetry's main vibes.

C'mon Jason, we all want a writers board. Give us one!