WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

all in the Family

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
oh boy, i swor id never tell this, but when i was 16, i had sex with my 14 year old sister while my best friend watched me. anyways about 9 months later im a daddy and an uncle all in the same day.

This is just fucking WRONG......

thats all i have to say.... What the HELL..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
_Kitana_ said:
This is just fucking WRONG......

thats all i have to say.... What the HELL..

add a dab of this:

and a good helping of this:

and you get the family values tour '98

where korn and limpbizkit sung their song 'all in the family'

just thought id waste ur time with taht little anecdote

Easty

Click click boom
okay thats sum fuckered up shit right thur. probably from arkansas

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Archie was hilarious...

(sorry most are prolly too young to understand...)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
DanGeo23 said:
Archie was hilarious...

(sorry most are prolly too young to understand...)
I thought this thread was about the T.V. show... and I like the T.V. show... :thumbsdn:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I don't know why some people are proud to be in-breeds. There was a guy on The Weakest Link who was proud that his mother and father were first cousins on the same side. His mother got to keep her maiden name even after they were married.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh, I just remembered...

My neighbors a couple doors down are first cousins, and they've been married for 20 years or so. Their kids are all Albino, and the kids also have severe vision problems.

TheLampIncident, families need a long history of inbreeding to cause any birth defects. To have three kids with birth defects, and all the same defects, their family must have been inbreeding for at least 6-7 generations.

It's tradition!