WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

all managers should die

nickthebum

Fresh Meat
:gun: :(

i do belive all managers should die
one they give you sales targets that are imposible to achieve then thay bitch wen youdont reach them
thay say ill give 20 quid to the person with the highest sale and because i got the highest sale they couldnt give a fuck and told me to fuck off

i hate companies CEO does that count ? i mean they just sit there and collect money and than bitch about payin' us the 6.15hr and rather go to asia land give jobs to them FUCK YOU DAMN IT!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
just kick the fucking person in the forehead.

i completely understand!! i'm a hostess in a restaurant. people treat me like shit all the time and there's nothing i can do about it but smile and take it. especially the managers!! :director:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
josiegrossie said:
i completely understand!! i'm a hostess in a restaurant. people treat me like shit all the time and there's nothing i can do about it but smile and take it. especially the managers!! :director:
say under your voice asshole.

no managers = no job = no money = no house = none of the nice things in life blah blah blah

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
my kind of thread here, i work in a restaurant in the kitchen though, and my manager is a fucking alcoholic useless prick that should be fired for doing so little, especially when the other kitchen manager busts his ass! but this fucker will tell me stupid shit when i know more about cooking than he ever fucking will know more of what im doing, and he has the intolerance to tell me what the fuck im doing wrong, well hed do something wrong too IF HE FUCKING DID SOMETHING. alcoholic peice of shit, FUCKER, oh man now im just riled up thinking of decking that son of a bitch

josiegrossie said:
people treat me like shit all the time and there's nothing i can do about it but smile and take it.

Isnt that what women are supposed to do? :question:

Earthness2000 said:
Isnt that what women are supposed to do? :question:
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD STOP DISSING WOMEN FOR FUCK'S SAKE GET A LIFE there are so many women out there who could kick your ass and would stop talking about women, the only reason you're insulting them is you can't get any

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my manager is like this awesome/pain.in.the.ass
but hell I can do a half ass job, make lots of money
or bust my ass, and make even more money
or bust my ass, and some money
confusing
I just try not to work as hard, so I still get paid alot

the harder u work and they tend to like that....then they start expecting u to be like that all the time

well, if I'm in a good mood sure, but I'm mostly depressed and I'll go postal on them if they don't leave me alone and let me work

but I agree, no manager, no job, no money, no life
I'd rather work miserably, than sit around doing nothing miserably