WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

All My Bitches!

What's up everyone, I'm not sure how many users are active on these forums but on the other forums there are only about 1000, so maybe I can get to know some of you wierd asses. I'm from Texas and I play poker, pool, and video games. That's all you need to know for now.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
welcome and a great big fuck you. have fun and dont start shit that will piss the moderators off :bomb:

Me? I would never piss anyone off, I'm a good boy. :)\

Btw...what is donating points for?

SoadSerj

*-=Serj=-*|Soad|
Well Heres A Big FUCK YOU and Welcome. and What Mr sirius *said* Is a smart thing to follow. ;)

diamond

The nice guy
BrokenTraitor said:
Me? I would never piss anyone off, I'm a good boy. :)\

Btw...what is donating points for?
It is for when you decide to give them all to me in a haze of generosity and bonhomie.

Welcome

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
:mfinger: :gun: :bomb: and all that goodness

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
You know I couldn't resist a welcome titled "All my bitches"

Hello Texas.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
all your bitches are belong to us...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrokenTraitor said:
What's up everyone, I'm not sure how many users are active on these forums but on the other forums there are only about 1000, so maybe I can get to know some of you wierd asses. I'm from Texas and I play poker, pool, and video games. That's all you need to know for now.
Texas? I know this guy from Texas... well, I don't really know him... I seen him. He is really dumb! :rolleyes:

SoadSerj

*-=Serj=-*|Soad|
ITs Like This

BklynCannonball said:
huh? Is that a quote from somewhere?

Yea it is, Its All your base are belong to us. Its Form an old Game called Zero Wing, I think Warcraft uses it too....