WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

All right Rage against

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having flame wars with you on two separate forums any longer. We are going to settle this here, like men. Except we will use words instead of guns or fists or manly drinking games or... I digress. You suck, quit calling my views anal anal, you fucktard.

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
awsome double thread dude
double posts are for newbies, but a double thread...

Jung

???
Premium
^^ :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I find your posts ignorant and adolescent. Two things I can do without, especially after reading so many other posts just like yours. Your posts read like most other angsty teenager's, perhaps you should study more and post less.

</rant>

Tenderony
Hicts said:
awsome double thread dude
double posts are for newbies, but a double thread...
I was gonna say that, but I thought if he was that much of a twat why bother.

I have never read any of his posts, but judging by his thread posting abilities they are more than likely going to be shit. So fuck off.

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
empathyiskey said:
I'm not having flame wars with you on two separate forums any longer. We are going to settle this here, like men. Except we will use words instead of guns or fists or manly drinking games or... I digress. You suck, quit calling my views anal anal, you fucktard.
Dont want to fight in two seperate forums, but you want two seperate threads in the same forum.

What a cock.

</rant>

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
empathyiskey said:
Don't have anything to say now?
well i do ! Who the FUCK are YOU ??!! And why the HeLL are you talking so fucking much !?? You suck ! Assgobblin!!!!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
empathyiskey said:
If people didn't like you before, now you are just pretty much fucked! :thumbsup:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
i guess you mean me ?
I live in Baden Württemberg thats in the south next to Bayern !

pretty coool here in Karlsruhe !!

back to to

Status
Not open for further replies.