WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

All Sports Suck BALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
sports suck balls. sports are just hairy old men beatin the crap out of each other to re-live there childhood.

Dumbasses

Fugly

Tenderony
Well...you are a super nerd. Those inhalers really get the chicks don't they

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skyline-Cobra said:
sports suck balls. sports are just hairy old men beatin the crap out of each other to re-live there childhood.

Dumbasses
then why did you use to play sports reatard :mfinger:

what the fuck have you got against sports? i like sports...but only if I am playing them.... i hate ppl that just waitch sports on tv...lazy bitches.. :mad: fuck you :mfinger: . sport hater....

G's-up

Postaholic
Skyline-Cobra said:

Dumbasses
Someone didnt make the team...... :(

sports are fucking awesome!! all straight guys like to watch some sport. but i guess u dont like sports so we all know your are Skyline-Cobra..... :rotflmao: :ugly: :rotflmao:

blueangels632 said:
sports are fucking awesome!! all straight guys like to watch some sport. but i guess u dont like sports so we all know your are Skyline-Cobra..... :rotflmao: :ugly: :rotflmao:

I am flaming you but what the fuck does that mean, are you calling him a cocksmoker a little girl or what

im straight but i dont like watching sports. fucking boring. ppl that watch sports and dont play them shoulg get off their fucking asses and play sports and get laid or something. :mfinger: fuck off you son of a bitch sport hater typppe person :mfinger:

well normal guys like to watch sports. super bowl? drink beer eat junk food. and stuff like that and watch a football game

??

everyone watches the fucking superbowl! are you stupid or something? :thumbsdn: stop fucking yourself while watching sports ;)

deus_ex_machina said:
everyone watches the fucking superbowl! are you stupid or something? :thumbsdn: stop fucking yourself while watching sports ;)
but you just said you dont watch sports, after he clearly said that faggs dont watch sports. so are you a fag or a lier

G's-up

Postaholic
Skyline-Cobra said:

Dumbasses
I think he just really wanted to say suck balls ...... :thumbsup:
and hairy men.....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Before you go on insulting other people, I would myown story straight first, first you don't watch ANY sports, then you watch the Super Bowl, then you say anyone who watches sports are gay? How about someone that watches and plays sports? How about them huh?

Pachyderm

I really did.
In my experience people who don't like baseball, just weren't raised in a proactive family to appreciate the sport. So inlight of that, I think Skyline might have been raised wrongly.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Furthermore, Watching sports is why there are sports teams in the first place. If no one watched the games, no one would get paid and there would be no sports. It's a form of entertainment, I guess some people forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.