WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other all sports suck

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
all sports suck! i dont know why people like them
theres only like 4 good ones like snowboarding, skateboarding, BMXing, and NASCAR....!!!!!! why do people like sports is all i want 2 kno.... :gun: ~i kill sports!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
AniemaX said:
theres only like 4 good ones like snowboarding, skateboarding, BMXing, and NASCAR....!!!!!! why do people like sports is all i want 2 kno.... :gun: ~i kill sports!
Hey ASS FUCK, read down a couple of threads by-ALL SPORTS SUCK BALLS... You and Sky-line cobra must be good buddies..... :Dance:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Those are the sports that have no rules! That's why they're they only sports you like. It's easier for you to understand... :D

Janglenut

Particinator
AniemaX said:

Nascar is in my eyes barely a sport....

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Janglenut said:
Nascar is in my eyes barely a sport....
Now theres a sport for a real fukin MORON..." Hay Cefus let's say you me go down to the dirt farm and watch dem Deere's go round" The reason nascar is so popular is because it takes half a brain cell to process cars going in a circle 500 fucking times! I live in So Cal and there is a speed way about 50 miles inland.....This draws out more fuckin mullets and they poor white trash families than a grocery store on the first of the month.. :mfinger:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nascar (and auto-racing) must be the most wasteful sport in the world.

Think about it.

All that rubber for tires. It gets used for X number of laps, and then it gets chucked in to a pile on the track. They could use it for condoms and maybe stop the population overflow (I know that its latex, but they are called rubbers after all).

All that gas. They could use that to (here's an idea) LOWER FREAKIN' GAS PRICES by reducing the demand (I know that its a different octane, but the raw oil is still the same).

And all those bodies. They could put some sleeves on the wifebeater tank tops, some brains in the heads, and get rid of thousands of rednecks... and come up with thousands of functioning citizens!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
bass fishing is the greatest sport.... next would have to be bowling...

sarcasm doesn't show well in type...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
DanGeo23 said:
bass fishing is the greatest sport.... next would have to be bowling...

sarcasm doesn't show well in type...

Hey, bowling is fun, just not to watch.

NoSubstance said:
Nascar (and auto-racing) must be the most wasteful sport in the world.
Unlikely, but even if it was - So What?

NoSubstance said:
All that rubber for tires.
Insignificant.

NoSubstance said:
All that gas. They could use that to (here's an idea) LOWER FREAKIN' GAS PRICES by reducing the demand
Again, the gas consumed by racers . . . is not significant.

If you don't race, then I believe you should refrain from comment on a sport you apparently know nothing about. Autoracing is more intellectual than it initially seems. It is not "chance" that the top racers always end up in the top positions. They researched, practiced, innovated, trained.

Racing improves the breed, they say. All of the world's vehicular technology first appeared in the racing world. It is racing that makes our domestic cars as fuel-efficient as they are; it's racing that has made the sophisticated suspension, brakes, handling, and materials seen in production vehicles today.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
AniemaX said:

Here's an intelligent well thought out post:

"All sports suck........there's only like 4 good ones"

Perfect example of why some people should double up on condoms.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
For him, he would needs about 8 truck loads. The kid needs to fuck himself, maybe then his intelligence would rise. At least he wouldn't be a procrastinator.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
wtf

i made a thread just like this..............but sports do suck..................they are meant to have people savagely beat the fuck out of each other.......it would be better if the days of the blood sports where back....like lion vs. human. human vs. human that would be a different story

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
crazyshannon said:
Unlikely, but even if it was - So What?

Insignificant.

Again, the gas consumed by racers . . . is not significant.

If you don't race, then I believe you should refrain from comment on a sport you apparently know nothing about. Autoracing is more intellectual than it initially seems. It is not "chance" that the top racers always end up in the top positions. They researched, practiced, innovated, trained.

Racing improves the breed, they say. All of the world's vehicular technology first appeared in the racing world. It is racing that makes our domestic cars as fuel-efficient as they are; it's racing that has made the sophisticated suspension, brakes, handling, and materials seen in production vehicles today.
Gee... way to take everything I said and respond with "So what"!

I know quite a bit about autoracing. For one, my neighbor down the street works for Nascar, and never talks about anything but his profession. For another, I used to help out in a nearby shop that, among other things, performed performance enhancements on cars. And to further refute your poor attempts at rebuttal, I am a fan of auto racing, just not Nascar.

Oh, and sending bad rep without a message doesn't exactly help whoever it is fix the "problem" you have with them... not sure who did this, but they sure must be proud of themselves.

AniemaX said:
don't kill soccer and track or I kill you :gun: grrrrrr