Other all sports suck

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
shep said:
Mailbox baseball is fun too,ah good times :thumbsup:
lol...yea my friend broke his wrist once riding his bike into a mailbox.....then in another time he rode his bike into the mailbox with his neck and the mailbox broke.....then he got his license and slid on some ice in his car right up into his friend's mailbox

this happened over like the same year

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
lol...yea my friend broke his wrist once riding his bike into a mailbox.....then in another time he rode his bike into the mailbox with his neck and the mailbox broke.....then he got his license and slid on some ice in his car right up into his friend's mailbox

this happened over like the same year
i hit a gardage can with my bike and went fling forward.......and SLAM... my brother sent a video of it to americas funniest home videos......no reply yet

</rant>

Tenderony
i saw this basketball game with trampolines on sky the other day. Challenge was the channel I think. Crazy. They can shove each other and stuff, like rl nba jam.

</rant>

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, I know a guy who does that... that is crazy shit. Jam ball, it's called.

We call him inches... because without a trampoline, that's about as high as he can jump.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Skyline-Cobra said:
i hit a gardage can with my bike and went fling forward.......and SLAM... my brother sent a video of it to americas funniest home videos......no reply yet
i was flying in 5th gear on my dirtbike out of a trail into an open area and thought it'd be cool to perform a fish tail thingy on this muddy gravel in front of my dad and friend

....turns out i put the wrong foot down first (remember i'm going uber fast) i couldn't react in time to lean the bike back up so without the back break being pressed to stop myself from falling over, I immediatly slammed on the front brake cuz it's on the handle bar.......

let's just say i went weeeeee front flip over handle bars like 5 yards from the bike landed on my back on that muddy gravel....yea it hurt, alittle, scraped up my elbow, luckly we wear helmets....i laugh at it now, still riding

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
NoSubstance said:
Yeah, I know a guy who does that... that is crazy shit. Jam ball, it's called.

We call him inches... because without a trampoline, that's about as high as he can jump.
owned

pipes990

Fuck Off
AniemaX is that fat little fucking kid in school who never got picked to play on any teams so now he has grown to hate all sports. Hey Aniema, it's not the sports fault your to uncoordinated and slow to play any real sports.