WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

All the People who....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
This thread is for all the people who feel I have abused my power against them. Post HERE!

(Note, this is not going to be flaming me or shit. This is honest people talking about how I have abused my power against them. Note you start flaming here I will edit it. I don't want this to be a tashed. Only post if you feel you have been abused by me having mod powers. I would like it backed up with proof as well. In which I will give my reasons.)

whatever you say

everyone is too scared to even tell you they are pissed off at you
their frightened that you will do something to them again
No one can stand up for themselves anymore
I say FUCK YOU ALL IF YOUR AFRAID

When you replied to the thread, it had been established for 18 minutes. Give people some time to flock over to the thread next time. God damn.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
TheLampIncident said:
When you replied to the thread, it had been established for 18 minutes. Give people some time to flock over to the thread next time. God damn.
to be honest this issue has been up for awhile In broke IMO...

but GF made a good point and I moved it here. I highly doubt anyone is afraid of me, No action will be taken against you for speaking up.

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
That's total Bullshit! Every poster or Mod that doesn't like you gets deleted by Brit. You should have moved on months ago. If you really cared about anything but yourself and your ego. You don't care what's best for the site just what makes you feel like you are worth something.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
DropAcid said:
That's total Bullshit! Every poster or Mod that doesn't like you gets deleted by Brit. You should have moved on months ago. If you really cared about anything but yourself and your ego. You don't care what's best for the site just what makes you feel like you are worth something.
Really, I happen to think that you have a false sense of what is going on. Brit locked a thread about an Anti-Kit Potation.That is not me abusing my power, that is Brit locking and closing a thread he didn‘t want to see open anymore. I feel him being an ADMIN it gives him that RIGHT.

I want PROOF OF ME ABUSING MY POWER AS A MOD. I do care what is best for this site. I help create the writers block and listen to posters Ideas. If you pm me or talk to me in IRC. I also help to start picture of poem, which was DG's idea and was a fun topic in writers block for awhile.

I am also am willing to discuss why I lock or close threads and bring them up to the ADMINS. To Help the poster better understand why his thread was locked and to help prevent the issue from becoming a bigger mess. As a few people on this site can tell you.

Your comment is invalid as its only your opinion and does not show any evidence of me abusing power or not caring for the site. BTW: Not every Anti-Kit thread is locked or deleted. Look around there are TONS that you can reply to.

On another note, Broken chose to leave. If the Admins had picked sides, then there would of been playing favorites. Broken said, "If you don’t get rid of Kit, I am gone.” Why everyone likes Broken and sorry to see him gone, the Admin can not go, "oh you no longer like Kit Broken. She gone." Then you would have to wonder who would be NEXT, if broken didn't like someone? So Brit chose not to pick sides. Instead Brit expressed his disappointment in both G's, Broken and myself. Straight down the middle.

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
I want PROOF OF ME ABUSING MY POWER AS A MOD. .

as i said before, we cannot prove anything becuase we have no powers. until you provide a list of ALL of your mod actions, we will never be able to give you proof of anything. We all know that will never happen, so just get over it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
as i said before, we cannot prove anything becuase we have no powers. until you provide a list of ALL of your mod actions, we will never be able to give you proof of anything. We all know that will never happen, so just get over it.
I gave you a list of all post closed since i became mod

http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=102104&postcount=73

Banned members

Name: sharkattakgirl
Reason excessive flaming in the writers block after deletion of her post and a warning. Ban for 7 days...
Date: 09-16-2004

Name: Cube
Reason: He is on a 3 day ban, Pending Judgment by other mods. Had to edit and close a number of his post. Ignored Warning and is believed to be For_Starters.
Date: 10-08-2004

Name: Janglenut
Reason: 7 day banned. I will not take negative spamming of all mods, admins and site. I went back to read all his post and every single one of them are worthless. He offers no value and just keeps stating the same worthless stuff over and over again. So he gets a 7 day time out.
Date: 10-08-2004
Note: This was shortened to a 3 or 4 day ban.

Have never Perm banned anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

tzedek

Original Member
Last edited by a moderator:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
1. why would we trust you that that is the complete list?
2. mod powers include more than just locking threads. As I said in my last post,
You can go through all the closed threads if you want. Thats what I did and normaly they state who they are closed by. I am a mod of Life sucks, Chit Chat and Writer's Block. Other mods can tell you if I was directly out liening.

MsPunK

Tenderony
at first i was annoyed that my posts were deleted or edited by kitana. then i realised they were pointless. THEN i realised that i have a life outside of wtf.com .

MsPunK

Tenderony
OK THEEEN i found out this post i did that was kind of pointless but it was ON MY MIND at the time, was locked. thats abit gay. just cos there are stupid posts why shud they be locked!!! what a dick you are kitana

i was just trying to bring abit of stupid fun to the site

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
this site is about bitching yeah some threads are stupid but its wtf.com not kit.com

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lilstonerkat said:
OK THEEEN i found out this post i did that was kind of pointless but it was ON MY MIND at the time, was locked. thats abit gay. just cos there are stupid posts why shud they be locked!!! what a dick you are kitana

i was just trying to bring abit of stupid fun to the site
I believe you was talking about the smiley with the little guy tim. I don't lock everyone of your post. You should try posting silly fun post in The E-Zone.

Second of all Otep I never said I was an Admin. I was talking about Brit.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
otepsoul said:
well your sure trying to act like an admin.
Really How? I am asking for proof of my abusive mod behavior. So far not even broken who feels a great injust against me can prove that or stated a reason.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
otepsoul said:
broken has proved many times you just dont want to admit it.
Really Broken complait is this. Kit deleted thread. Which is a Lie, I closed a thread. Never deleted it. Big Diffrents. I edited and deleted his wife post, that were off topic in another THREAD.

Now...

tell me his points. He said look at Morelos. I never edited deleted a thread of his EVER.

so now what?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
here we go.... its all blah blah blah with you. i can open every thread you closed in the writes block. as ive already opened one back up..