WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

All these fucking political debates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does every thread on this forum turn into some kind of pro-Bush vs. anti-Bush thread? It seems like no matter what the original topic is, someone will say "BUSH IS A RETARD LOL!!!" and then Kitana will respond telling people for the 500th time her husband is in the military trying to get some sympathy, then the anti-Bush camp will come back and say "BUSH SUX!!!" trying to prove how "informed" they are. I'm not buying any of it. Seriously, all of you, shut the fuck up.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
You realize of course that you just started another one fucktard.

Not really. I started another one to get people to shut up about the whole debate. I'm not enticing people to take political sides here, I'm encouraging them to agree to disagree and keep their mouths shut. If they start a political debate in this thread, that shows how stupid everyone who posts in this community really is.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
OMG have you seen the deficit for 2004? It's like 480 billion$!!!! fuck Bush and his war omfg hax.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i think the reason why generally a lot of political debates get started in here is because, well, for one thing, topics can be lead into different directions pretty easily. such is the way of conversation. and for another thing, since this is bait and tackle, people have a lot more freedom to throw in those flames to add some spice to the debate. which is not to say people don't flame outside of b&t anyway, but i'm just saying for those who don't wish to get prodded about it if they decide to flame.
everyone's got something to say and everyone wants to be heard so there's just topics that will never die. might as well give up and just deal with it. sorry buddy, you're not special. just because you say shut up, like so many others have been driven to so much frustration to do so, doesn't mean it's gonna happen. it might die down a bit for those who were just waiting for someone else to silence them so they could find some sort of closure, and be able to stfu without feeling like something was left hanging.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
TheLampIncident said:
Why does every thread on this forum turn into some kind of pro-Bush vs. anti-Bush thread? It seems like no matter what the original topic is, someone will say "BUSH IS A RETARD LOL!!!" and then Kitana will respond telling people for the 500th time her husband is in the military trying to get some sympathy, then the anti-Bush camp will come back and say "BUSH SUX!!!" trying to prove how "informed" they are. I'm not buying any of it. Seriously, all of you, shut the fuck up.

Excuse me. I am not fucking looking for sympathy. I am sticking up for my friends and family and YES FOR THE 501 TIME my husband OVER IN IRAQ. So please leave me out of your pity lil problem.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
TheLampIncident said:
WHAT A FUCK TARD!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
This calls for a list;
1) Everyone is either pro or anti bush.
2) But everyone has a voice.
3) Sure people try to shove their own opinions down everyone elses throat.
4) But they can say it.
5) Good ol' kit...Her husband is in Iraq, but she never says think this way or think that way.
6) she just speaks her will even if it is pro-war not sure about her opinion with bush.
7) You're a bit stupid for pointing out the obvious, Not putting you down but its true
8) We all can say what we want
8) 1st amendment

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
elections just happened give it some time im sure it will die down..

or

ignore the political posts! yay icka is smart!

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
all i have to say for this bullshit is, people no matter how educated or dumb, will always attempt to force there viewpoints on others. and telling them to shut the fuck up seems to enrage them even more, so SHUT THE FUCK UP
have fun kids :mfinger:

[sky] said:
This calls for a list;
1) Everyone is either pro or anti bush.
2) But everyone has a voice.
3) Sure people try to shove their own opinions down everyone elses throat.
4) But they can say it.
5) Good ol' kit...Her husband is in Iraq, but she never says think this way or think that way.
6) she just speaks her will even if it is pro-war not sure about her opinion with bush.
7) You're a bit stupid for pointing out the obvious, Not putting you down but its true
8) We all can say what we want
8) 1st amendment
what is the first ammendment? :confused:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Sorry if we all cant whine about how jaded we are with the inferiority of everyone else. Listen up junior, sometimes....not always...but sometimes...things happen that dont involve you or your little opinion...these are the things that the "Grown-ups" talk about...they're called "Pressing Issues"...you left your Speak-N-Spell out in the yard...why dont you be a good little boy and play with it out in the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.