WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"All things for a price"

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I got to thinking about that quote last night at 5am. I always thought I understood always felt so connected to it. So I was writing a letter to the maker of the words. Then it hit me. It's a funny price I paid to be all alone. I gave up my innocents, my last name and my love. I handed over my soul so foolishly I fell. When you fall just DIVE.... you might as well hit the bottom faster and see where you end up.

As I was diving all my dreams fell from my pocket. I watched them with hungry eyes and tried to grab them with greedy fingers. it was all the tings I seen when i was but a child and all the things I felt disapearing from me. Everything was just so dull, it hurt deep inside but never really cut. A blade of realization; you have end up no where, you have no where left to go.

While collecting the bigger pieces of everything I dreamt I tried to piece them all together and all I seen where cracks...a tiny maze of life telling me to follow with this haunting illusionist knife.

So I walked amongst the shards. They sliced at my feet and I think I tripped once or twice and staggered back up.Then I saw a bright light and thought I had died. Then I saw a dim light and I thought I gone to hell and a numb feeling I knew this was the end.... with no real beginning to remember.

Then I heard a cool calm voice. It was the one I had almost forgotten. He said "Honey, my sweet little snow bunny." And I felt it creep like a tiny little smile... I knew I found my way to where I wanted to be.

He opened up his arms and I fell straight into them. I felt his warmth his strength all I did was cry. Its a funny price to pay...its a funny thing to do and wait but in the end I found my beginning.

500 and some odd days almost gone... I feel it coming closer, I feel this almost over. I may slip and fall once in awhile. I may dive to the bottom of the bottle here and there. I may get drunk on my sorrow, I may feel disconnected from it, but just once drop of his voice it brings me back to better days... 500 some days ago.