WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

all those in favor....

changein the name to the baithouse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
of changein the name of bait & tackle to the baithouse say "I"

magnolia

Postaholic
I say Broken's Baithouse too. It's his domain and he should be in the name.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I say it really doesn't matter what the name is right, if something is working, don't fix it. Might as well just keep this name, it kinda catchy.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's official,now just grab some stinkin flame bait,and we're off to Broken's house.

..or,you could call it "The Broken down Flamers Lounge."

Just a thought.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
It's official,now just grab some stinkin flame bait,and we're off to Broken's house.

..or,you could call it "The Broken down Flamers Lounge."

Just a thought.
jjust flamers lounge or the baithouse but there hould be a broken memorial sicky post to show them the roots of the website

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
who really cares what its called, just make sure it has the creators name in it or is aproved immensly by the creator, Broken

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nemesis said:
who really cares what its called, just make sure it has the creators name in it or is aproved immensly by the creator, Broken
broken wasnt its creator dickhead. he is the greatest flamer know to this site ever

*all hail the great and mighty broken*