WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines All You European Bitchs Shut The Fuck Up!

im sick of seeing european fuck-ups who dont know anything about the war, our goverment, or our nation talk about OUR politics, talk about your own fucking politics, no one cares about your countrys all anyone cares about is the world super power, and all you know about it is the fucking cheap ass bull shit fucking propaganda your poor, second-rate, small, stone-age, snob-ass, scum bag fucking country feeds you. America is fucking great i wouldnt wanna live anywhere else!

easy there cowboy
when your politics fucks other people those people have to talk about it !!!
don't be another dumb fuck!

and your from canada we asked if you wanted to help, your goverment said yes, not our fault... we didnt make you help, blame YOUR goverment for saying yes, america is in no way harming your country

and just a personal note, i do not think we should have had other countrys fight with us, but i do think saddam needed to be removed from power

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
OuttaControlX said:
and all you know about it is the fucking cheap ass bull shit fucking propaganda your poor, second-rate, small, stone-age, snob-ass, scum bag fucking country feeds you. America is fucking great i wouldnt wanna live anywhere else!
You obviously never travelled far enough from your town.

help??
Canada didn't help in Iraq
man if you don't know shit then don't talk shit!!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I'm not taking sides here, but a lot of european counties do talk a lot shit and do nothing. Europe (and everyone else) is critical of america when we police the world, and looks at us with a "what the fuck are you gonna do attitude" when we don't. I guess what pisses off everyone is that we do whatever the fuck we want in the end anyway.

Yeah europeans would rather take a passive look at things
while the states wants to pull out the guns
again Saddam had to be taken out of power but don't expect me to believe that the states did it for the freedom of the iraqis!!!!
if you states boys want to free people then go to china or something fight the commies there!
oh yeah you can't fuck with china
yeah war on terror not war against everybody who doesn't like the united states

its human natire if we did nothing and ask osama for an opology the world would have called us pussies, we do something they get mad, its like when its summer you want it to be winter, and when its winter you want it to be summer

and white people killed more brown men in the last 4 years than brown have white

Bosh said:
Where is Osama ohh great american
i dont know shit head, maybe we should hier a mounty to find him or rub a crystal ball, maybe nuke all of iraq im shure we would hit him then, then the rest of the world would bitch "WTF YOU DO THAT FOR!" well you keep bitching we couldnt find him...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Bosh said:
Yeah europeans would rather take a passive look at things
while the states wants to pull out the guns
again Saddam had to be taken out of power but don't expect me to believe that the states did it for the freedom of the iraqis!!!!
if you states boys want to free people then go to china or something fight the commies there!
oh yeah you can't fuck with china
yeah war on terror not war against everybody who doesn't like the united states
lol ... reminded me of the "Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes monolouge from "Team America" ...