WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

all you mother fuckers who like to call others ugly, lets see ur pics! here's mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neckdemon

Tenderony
MrNewbie said:
Ahaha this made me laugh, go suck ya momas tits so you dont cry anymore. Please its so fucking noisy, U are a fucking ugly shit head... Obviously you never witnessed breasts... To bad cause your the biggest cunt ever and you are ugly... Stop crying over a forum and I post whenever I want you little piece of shit.
It's time for bed kid... Momas tit's milk is calling!!!

Cheers :sword: :mfinger: :mad: :gun:

hmmm. you can call me ugly all you want. where's your pic? i bet you don't have the balls to post it. btw moron. just fyi, i have a pregnant ex g/f and two other girls i see, so i'm not hurting for anything in the way of pussy. all your insults are stupid. they're not even insults they are just retarded statements that barely make any sense.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
neckdemon said:
hmmm. you can call me ugly all you want. where's your pic? i bet you don't have the balls to post it. btw moron. just fyi, i have a pregnant ex g/f and two other girls i see, so i'm not hurting for anything in the way of pussy. all your insults are stupid. they're not even insults they are just retarded statements that barely make any sense.
you jst got pwned

Unforgiven

That Guy
MrNewbie said:
you people are so fucking ugly that it made me cry, I wouldn't even spit on you guys if I could... Would just take up my time, since you would look more even nice if I spit on you.
you wouldn't even spit on us if you could, cause it would take up your time? then why the fuck are you posting this belligerent bullshit? commenting on how ugly everybody is. i noticed you haven't put your picture up... afraid everybody will laugh at you and make you cry? and what the fuck does "you woulld look more even nice if i spit on you" mean? bitch.

neckdemon

Tenderony
for_starters2 said:
for starters, ur pics ugly, so fuck u, read wat i said in badassbikers thread, HAHAHA, bitch
here is a perfect example of why i started this thread. some uneducated moron who spurts insults not worthy of a 4th grade playground comes on here just to talk shit about how ugly kitana is, yet won't post his picture. the point was post your pic and then when you pop your stupid bullshit at least we know you had some balls. now we know you're just a pussy. hiding behind your computer monitor. i realize you don't give a shit about what peoiple on an internet site think about you. but i have a hunch that you are the same punk motherfucker in your real life. so take your dick out of mr. newbies ass for a minute and understand that no one respects anything that comes from the mouth of someone who doesn't have the balls to lay themselves on the line to stand behind whatever bullshit they might be preaching. in you and that cock smoker mr.newbies case, it's clear that you two homos have nothing significant to offer to just this site, which leads me to believe that if you can't contribute something of value to a forum where it doesn't take much to do, i have to assume that in the real world, where it's a whole lot tougher, you are ultimately, totally insignificant worthless morons. so you come here to, i assume, attempt to bring some kind of meaning to your pathetic lives, where maybe your uneducated ramblings might be taken seriously. but you have failed miserably. hopefully you two ass-jockey's will just sit around and ass fuck eachother to death and never be given the chance to reproduce, because it wouldn't be fair to the child to have to grow up inheriting your genes and then having to be brought up by such a loser. then again i have to imagine that given your limited intelligence and lack of social skills or anything of interest to say i doubt you'll find a woman of any class to give you any attention. so as soon as you two gaylords are finished with your afternoon teabagging, just go ahead and end it all.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If anybody wants it,a lovable pic of Mr.newbie will be showing at your local bait and tackle forum.look for "the new jackass"thread,post 13....enjoy.

deiki

Flame Bait
neckdemon said:
here is a perfect example of why i started this thread. some uneducated moron who spurts insults not worthy of a 4th grade playground comes on here just to talk shit about how ugly kitana is, yet won't post his picture. the point was post your pic and then when you pop your stupid bullshit at least we know you had some balls. now we know you're just a pussy. hiding behind your computer monitor. i realize you don't give a shit about what peoiple on an internet site think about you. but i have a hunch that you are the same punk motherfucker in your real life. so take your dick out of mr. newbies ass for a minute and understand that no one respects anything that comes from the mouth of someone who doesn't have the balls to lay themselves on the line to stand behind whatever bullshit they might be preaching. in you and that cock smoker mr.newbies case, it's clear that you two homos have nothing significant to offer to just this site, which leads me to believe that if you can't contribute something of value to a forum where it doesn't take much to do, i have to assume that in the real world, where it's a whole lot tougher, you are ultimately, totally insignificant worthless morons. so you come here to, i assume, attempt to bring some kind of meaning to your pathetic lives, where maybe your uneducated ramblings might be taken seriously. but you have failed miserably. hopefully you two ass-jockey's will just sit around and ass fuck eachother to death and never be given the chance to reproduce, because it wouldn't be fair to the child to have to grow up inheriting your genes and then having to be brought up by such a loser. then again i have to imagine that given your limited intelligence and lack of social skills or anything of interest to say i doubt you'll find a woman of any class to give you any attention. so as soon as you two gaylords are finished with your afternoon teabagging, just go ahead and end it all.

No no no, the only fact is that you're the only one here to be stupid and proud enough ( proud of your stupidity of course ) to post a pic of your face. All you want is to be told that you look sweet.
okay I'll say it : _you___look___sweet_ ( wooaaaaaah I said it without throwing up, incredible ) ... are you happy now ?

Now one thing mister neckdemoron :

STFU

neckdemon

Tenderony
deiki said:
No no no, the only fact is that you're the only one here to be stupid and proud enough ( proud of your stupidity of course ) to post a pic of your face. All you want is to be told that you look sweet.
okay I'll say it : _you___look___sweet_ ( wooaaaaaah I said it without throwing up, incredible ) ... are you happy now ?

Now one thing mister neckdemoron :

STFU

brilliant. i nominate you for the nobel prize for irrelevance. what you failed to realize, then again i know it's not your fault that you're an idiot, is that if i call people out to post their picture then i have to post mine. not because i think i'm hot, but because i have to own up. one other thing....i hope you are a girl cause if you're looking at me in that way and you're a guy, that would make you a .....stupid faggot.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Miss Leo said:
It looks like you hurtsies. What happened?
My wife caught me on WTF while on Vacation. She's got a hell of a punch. :)~~

LMAO~~~ Sorry but this place needed a little light humor.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
I'm sorry, but am I the only one that immediately thinks of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back when I see the words, "All you motherfuckers..."

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Unforgiven said:
you wouldn't even spit on us if you could, cause it would take up your time? then why the fuck are you posting this belligerent bullshit? commenting on how ugly everybody is. i noticed you haven't put your picture up... afraid everybody will laugh at you and make you cry? and what the fuck does "you woulld look more even nice if i spit on you" mean? bitch.
Im posting it because its fun to see you guys actually getting annoyed and seeing your geeky little personalites. Since you want to see a picture of me ofcourse you can, but since I cut out your both eyes and someone needs to translate for you what I read means that its no reason for me to post a picture.

:rolleyes: Since you notice that I cry all the time over that you guys really put an effort in trying to make me cry I'm actually gonna make myself do it.. :cry:

:lol:
Please put some more effort in your post thx

Cheers :mfinger:

neckdemon

Tenderony
MrNewbie said:
Since you want to see a picture of me ofcourse you can, but since I cut out your both eyes and someone needs to translate for you what I read means that its no reason for me to post a picture.

QUOTE]

????????????????????
yes, someone definitely needs to translate this garbage for us.

the "unrelenting unabomber of unintelligible utterances" strikes again.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
neckdemon said:
MrNewbie said:
Since you want to see a picture of me ofcourse you can, but since I cut out your both eyes and someone needs to translate for you what I read means that its no reason for me to post a picture.

QUOTE]

????????????????????
yes, someone definitely needs to translate this garbage for us.

the "unrelenting unabomber of unintelligible utterances" strikes again.
I'm glad you took the time listening to garbage. :mfinger: :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:

Big E

burner of random shit
Here I will translate some stuff for ya MrNewbie ok here how you say Im the stupiedest piece of worthless shit in the world(this is in MrNewbie native language or retardnes I learned it on my vacation to fucknut land his homeland) Nahhh Neeee Naaa Nuuuuu Na. There ya go you fucken camel fucker.My bad

deiki

Flame Bait
neckdemon said:
is that if i call people out to post their picture then i have to post mine. not because i think i'm hot, but because i have to own up.
Be some more hypocrit please :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.