WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

all you peeps here got a problem

zigz

mediocre man
yeah, thats right. you get off on bringing others down, not spelling right, lazy, irrational.
yeah, have a rant, but shouting abuse at each other? thats not right.

you wont see me about, im off.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this place is exelent

this place is good because it cannot hurt you you get to argue your point, winge whine and do whatever you please you cant do that in real life so this place gives you a sence of freedom it makes you feel better without making a lasting impression on peers that you meet in everyday life you just scream at all who piss you off........ in a different country lol. :cool:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
zigz said:
yeah, thats right. you get off on bringing others down, not spelling right, lazy, irrational.

this kid is a bigger noob then that googler kid who posted 800 pics in his replys.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol

this tread is lame, pointless.... and so is his rant. Leave the site, truth is... no one cares.

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
hey kitana when was this site made? b/c i've seen lots of ppl w/ tons of posts who've been here only like a month, take you for example.

Echo24 said:
hey kitana when was this site made? b/c i've seen lots of ppl w/ tons of posts who've been here only like a month, take you for example.
i believe we opened for business in february

Noah

I own pain.
You are right, we do have problems. Isn't that why we are here?

i dont even have to read anything more but the headline of this thread...

get older than 12 and u will have some problems too u want to speak with others about it :mfinger:

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
zigz said:

isnt that the point of this site? to say things we dont in public because of brainwashed people condeming us?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
King Goldfish said:
isnt that the point of this site? to say things we dont in public because of brainwashed people condeming us?
hehe.....

shhhhh.........
he doesn't like points... they hurt him.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
zigz said:

my good sir, you are gay and retarded.....oh yeah and a goody goody. :mfinger:

zigz

mediocre man
*comes crawling back*

how ironic, i only get noticed when im LEAVING.

you can RANT without being excessively abusive.

zigz

mediocre man
_Kitana_ said:
he pops up in a few threads and so... nothing really worthy of reading
thats the thing though, none of this entire forum is worth reading.