WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Allright Tallywackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
It makes women easier to deal with.

SHADDAP!
Why do men like beer so much? Was the question. Well, its not because of women. It is because men are stupid and genetically inferior and constantly play into the hands of the male ideal that real men drink beer. Also, it hides thie fact that they have bad onion breath, by giving them bad beer breath. It allows them to hide from reality and do things like grunt and grab themselves, because beer makes them real men.

:p

That's why we should cross our fingers and hope to God they drink enough to pass out!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Just so you know D. I also subscribe to Coor's Light and Marbs.
If there is a problem with drunken peter, you should start at home. I can't help it if the miles keep us apart.

shep

Local alcoholic
Beer,the breakfast of champions :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Thank you.

Shep is here. Help!
The hooters are ganging up on me.

shep

Local alcoholic
No fear,i will pm CL and he will take care of her.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Thank God. Ya know, I love giving it to D in the can....butt not when she's drunk. I can't stand it when she calls me Max.

shep

Local alcoholic
I think we gave DG some beer ownage.How does it feel to be pwned by a bunch of drunkin heathens DG?

dustinzgirl said:
Also, it hides thie fact that they have bad onion breath, by giving them bad beer breath.
And beer farts. They're so proud of their damn beer farts! And of course, since they're trashed, to them a fart is 10X funnier than it would be if they were sober. :rolleyes:

shep

Local alcoholic
zoloftcasserole said:
And beer farts. They're so proud of their damn beer farts! And of course, since they're trashed, to them a fart is 10X funnier than it would be if they were sober. :rolleyes:
Hey,wanna pull my finger?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
err i guess im a guy

i have balls

i drink beer

and i am a proud farter
however i dont get beer farts :-/ i feel like im missing out.

shep

Local alcoholic
icka said:
err i guess im a guy

i have balls

i drink beer

and i am a proud farter
however i dont get beer farts :-/ i feel like im missing out.
Shit,beer drinkers abroad love you icka.Keep tipping them beers back hun. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Hehe, only if you haven't been drinking beer......
You don't know me very well do you?So are you gonna pull it or do i have to ask icka?

shep

Local alcoholic
Funny you said that. Im searching for my beergoggles as we speak :thumbsup:

shep said:
You don't know me very well do you?So are you gonna pull it or do i have to ask icka?
Sure, I'll pull your finger............just let me down a sixer first so I can pay you back.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Did someone say beer? Who's buying?

You can take the beer out of the alcoholic, but you can't take the alcoholic out of the beer. :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.