WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Almost beat the hell outta this guy

ferengi

Yay fire!
I was out at the barn today cleaning horse stalls as usual... and all of a sudden I hear this real loud horse whinny. So I run down the aisle and turn the corner and here this guy is just fuckin WAILING on this young horse that's not even 2 years old yet. The horse is in training, but this shit is totally unacceptable. I ran over to him, grabbed the whip from him and screamed "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" at the top of my lungs. He had the horse tied in her stall while he was cleaning it. "She wouldn't move out of my way so I'm showing her who's boss!" he said, to which I replied "You're lucky I don't break your neck you fucking jerk!" He got in my face like he was going to do something, but he never did. I turn and see this poor horse cowering in the corner shaking like a goddamned leaf, so I stand there between him and the horse til he leaves. Tomorrow I'm talkin to the stable's owner and getting his ass banned from coming back. People with tempers don't need to be working with horses, ESPECIALLY young horses, because it takes a lot of time and patience to train them.
I see his ass doing anything like that again I'm fuckin taking him down. I bet he goes home and beats his wife too. Anything he thinks cant fight back he'll beat on, but then when someone stands up to him like I did he fucking turns away. Fuckin pussy ass mother fucker, I hope someone kills him. :mfinger:

Sektor

Particinator
You should have beat his motherfuckin' ass.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi74656 said:
I was out at the barn today cleaning horse stalls as usual... and all of a sudden I hear this real loud horse whinny. So I run down the aisle and turn the corner and here this guy is just fuckin WAILING on this young horse that's not even 2 years old yet. The horse is in training, but this shit is totally unacceptable. I ran over to him, grabbed the whip from him and screamed "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" at the top of my lungs. He had the horse tied in her stall while he was cleaning it. "She wouldn't move out of my way so I'm showing her who's boss!" he said, to which I replied "You're lucky I don't break your neck you fucking jerk!" He got in my face like he was going to do something, but he never did. I turn and see this poor horse cowering in the corner shaking like a goddamned leaf, so I stand there between him and the horse til he leaves. Tomorrow I'm talkin to the stable's owner and getting his ass banned from coming back. People with tempers don't need to be working with horses, ESPECIALLY young horses, because it takes a lot of time and patience to train them.
I see his ass doing anything like that again I'm fuckin taking him down. I bet he goes home and beats his wife too. Anything he thinks cant fight back he'll beat on, but then when someone stands up to him like I did he fucking turns away. Fuckin pussy ass mother fucker, I hope someone kills him. :mfinger:
Next time, with out warning!!! Fuck him up real good!!! And this guy either has kids or someday will!!! SAD.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Poor horse; I would have wailed on him, or at least hit him with the whip.

"How do you like it, bitch!?" :D :mfinger:

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Bad times

Good thing you didn't beat the shit outta him. I thinks you would hurt him more if you got him fired and or just kept standing upto him. Its like a little mind game; alpha male shit? he thinks he is badass tough shit, but then you make him feel like a little pussy when he is confronted and cant fight you. Im sure a "mocho" wanna be like this guy would find this even worse then getting his ass kicked. If all else fails violence is the best problem solver: Make 'him bleed fer all he can :D :gun: :sword: .

ferengi

Yay fire!
TwisT said:
Next time, with out warning!!! Fuck him up real good!!! And this guy either has kids or someday will!!! SAD.
From what I know he's got a couple kids. Wonder how often he feels the need to "show them who's boss" :mad: :gun:
Maybe one day they'll grow up and kill his stupid pussy ass.

First you Duct Tape his ass to a pole then beat him with a hose then line that horse he beat in front of him and make it kick him time after time till he is a bloody pulp and then pour horse shit and salt on his fucking queer pussy worthless ass till he dies

ferengi

Yay fire!
*Update: Talked to the stable owner today. That jackass won't be coming back for a while. The stable owner filed a complaint with the police department and is gonna try to get the low life pussy on animal cruelty charges.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ferengi74656 said:
goddam pussy people who cant back shit up when some one fights back.

people like that have to beat on deffensless animals to make themselves feel important u should have fuckin killed him

Descent

Hella Constipated
I would advise that you TAKE THE WHIP AND WHIP HIM HIMSELF. Let him know what it feels like, even if he doesn't do it again. Flog him repeatedly, until he is bleeding and crying. Then stomp on his face.

People like that should BURN.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I think he knows that if I ever see his ass again he's gonna get an ass kickin' the likes of which he has never had. Just to make sure maybe I should go slash his tires or something :D

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
!

Fuck slashing his tires....just blow the whole mother fucking thing up......and if he has a tree in the front yard burn it down. Dont take down the house, just the tree. And do crazy ass donutes in his front yard too.. :D :D :D

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
poor baby horse :(
i hope you gave it some TLC to calm it down.
animals who are abused when very young remember that shit forever and it is very difficult to gain their trust. that sucks arse!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Thats Pretty sick for anyone to do.

ferengi

Yay fire!
gurlgonewild said:
poor baby horse :(
i hope you gave it some TLC to calm it down.
animals who are abused when very young remember that shit forever and it is very difficult to gain their trust. that sucks arse!
I had to stand there for 45 minutes with my hand held out to her. She slowly leaned over and sniffed my hand and slowly moved close enough to me for me to pet her. She let me near her long enough to untie her and take her halter off, then she went back to the corner. She's probably traumatized :mad:

If you see him again pick him up and throw him on the ground. :thumbsup: If your bigger than him of course. If your smaller than him lift weights and get strong. Just for spite! :D

ferengi

Yay fire!
He's maybe an inch taller than me and definitely more muscular... but I don't give a damn. I don't tolerate shit like that from ANYONE.