WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Almost got into fight today

These girls wanted to see my sunglasses, and I was like " No, I dont trust anyone I don't know " so they walk off and the like 3 seconds later accuse me of giving them the finger. I was like "no, I didn't, dont make a big deal out of it." Then that fatty blew up like a hot pocket in the microwave. Started cursing and stuff, not making any sense at all, saying she's gonna beat my white ass. Which at that point, she crossed the line. I was about to drop my shit and start wreckin. But then if I did that i'd be off the soccer team, and be suspended for 10 days. Plus having to pay for her hostpital bills, and possibly Liposuction, cause she needed it. If I see her tomorrow, what should I do if she confronts me?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
shoulda said.. yeah I flipped ya the bird... and if you dont shut up, I'll flip my other bird out so you can suck it biotch... or something.... could be the jim beam talkin...

lol something similar happened to me and another guy today in the schoolbus. these fat bitches are so... annoying! Now the busdriver knows I'm not supose to be on the bus... damn.

I fucking hate fat girls that dress like they weren't fat. ITS SO DISGUSTING!

Don't waste your time fighting this fat bitch, all she wants is attention because shes fat and insecure.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
sometimes it's best to stay calm, and ingore her. This is one of those times. She'll have probally have forgotton all about it tommrow.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
zoloftcasserole said:
The hell? A girl tried to fight you? :rofl:
Some girl tried to fight me last year. I think it's cause I called her a bitch and told her to suck my cock. I don't know what her problem was.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Make a shirt that says "I don't talk to fat people"

:thumbsup: I have shirts that say "I don't talk to Asian people" and "I don't talk to Emo Kids" and "I don't talk to strangers" ... Depends on how I'm feeling that day... If I don't want to talk to Emo Kids, I wear my emo kids shirt... Last year I made a "I don't touch juniors" shirt because some little grade 9 was like "fight me" and I was like "I don't feel like being expelled and sent to prison for killing you"

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
get a taser and wear it on your belt, if she comes near you just put your hand on it and start growling..

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Act like you don't remember ever seeing her before ;) Seriously though, it sounds like she's just looking for attention. Tell her you have no idea what she's talking about if she brings up your finger activity. Otherwise tell her that if you did it was probably because of your medical condition. You got torrets of the hand and it just happens when you forget to take your medicine. ;)

Ok seriously really, don't confront her. tell her you just aren't interested in a fight because you just don't see why there needs to be an issue with this when the problem happened so long ago. if she wants an apology just apologise. heck as far as you're concerned she saw something out of the corner of her eyes that looked like a finger and she came to some conclusion that that "finger" belonged to you. So it doesn't matter if you do say you're sorry. Who cares if it makes her happy.

Icarus said:
Some girl tried to fight me last year. I think it's cause I called her a bitch and told her to suck my cock. I don't know what her problem was.
Gee, I can't imagine! The nerve of her! :shead:

Boycott said:
Make a shirt that says "I don't talk to fat people"

:thumbsup: I have shirts that say "I don't talk to Asian people" and "I don't talk to Emo Kids" and "I don't talk to strangers" ... Depends on how I'm feeling that day... If I don't want to talk to Emo Kids, I wear my emo kids shirt... Last year I made a "I don't touch juniors" shirt because some little grade 9 was like "fight me" and I was like "I don't feel like being expelled and sent to prison for killing you"
nice dude :p

my friend made a tshirt with a giraffe on it, it says "omfg, a giraffe!" :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you must be a real pussy to be started on by a girl...

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I don't give a fuck about this thread. Some chick tried to start a fight and some dude coward down.

I don't know really, I didn't read it.

The only reason I am responding is to say......foress_89 your sig is fucking annoying. WTF is it? Atleast size it down to 1 or something.

Thread hijack. :happysad:

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
bitch you might wanna dumb it down a bit, some of us have the focus level of an old lemon. Anyway what you have to do is help a hurricane victim. fuck the commercials are getting to me. No really just piss in her locker and deny everything as if you were OJ Simpson.

CopyLifted said:
Ok, i remember it now lol.

Holy shit that is annoying too. :p

Does it ever end? :happysad:
Unfortuantely not.

You are doomed to a life of everlasting torment by the badger song. :happysad: