WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

almost worst day ever

MalinsDumb

Shit Happens
ok so i take the bus to school my day goes by smoothly until its time to go home. now ya'll thinkin what could go wrong walkin to the bus stop to take the bus home? well ill tell ya what can go wrong. you walk through a stupid field (yes it was a must i had no choice) to get to the bus stop which just happened to be really really wet/flooded because it was raining for i dont know how many days straight. (thats norway for ya) and i slipped and twisted my ankle could barely walk and right when i get to the stop my bus was the bus that just left. :mad: so i miss the bus and have to wait like an hour for the next bus and had to call my grandma to get grandpa to pick me up. then he picks me up and my grandma is there and i find out there was a death in the family. just great my uncles girlfriend's father died which he was a great man and was really sad, and her daughter has been in the hospital for a week or so...so yes i think that would be called a bad day.

so how was your day?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
*plants the WTF flag in respect and mourning for all the punctuation missing in action in this paragraph*

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
MalinsDumb said:
ok so i take the bus to school my day goes by smoothly until its time to go home. now ya'll thinkin what could go wrong walkin to the bus stop to take the bus home? well ill tell ya what can go wrong. you walk through a stupid field (yes it was a must i had no choice) to get to the bus stop which just happened to be really really wet/flooded because it was raining for i dont know how many days straight. (thats norway for ya) and i slipped and twisted my ankle could barely walk and right when i get to the stop my bus was the bus that just left. :mad: so i miss the bus and have to wait like an hour for the next bus and had to call my grandma to get grandpa to pick me up. then he picks me up and my grandma is there and i find out there was a death in the family. just great my uncles girlfriend's father died which he was a great man and was really sad, and her daughter has been in the hospital for a week or so...so yes i think that would be called a bad day.

so how was your day?

Well yesterday I was told one of my clients aged 17 was killed in a motorbike accident, I was told by his mother who was so grief stricken she could hardly get the words out. I knew this lad for 3 years.

Ohhhhh bring back the days of flooded fields and missed buses:rolleyes:

Ohhh yes your life just SUCKS !!!!!!

Outlawed

Postaholic
MalinsDumb said:

so how was your day?
The amount of suckiness in your shitty miserable life is overwhelming.:rolleyes:
Once i was walking home from school. I was expecting to see someone inside but there was no one home. All i saw was curtains on the mirrors and windows. By that time i didn't know about the tragedy. Suddenly i get a phone call. It was my uncle. He asks me did they mourn your grandfather yet? I was like i don't know ( I had no idea WTF is going on ). We talked for a bit and then hung up. I was praying for him every night he was in the hospital. I couldn't believe it happened. My parents then came home and told me my grandfather died and we were going to mourn him again soon. I was stunned, shocked and astounded all at the same time. My grandfather died out of cancer. I still pray for him every night.

This reminds me of a day a few years ago where one of my friends and I decided to take an alternate route walking home through one of those areas where they put telephone poles or whatever they are.

Thanks to all that mud, those shoes never smelled the same again.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Try waking up in an abandoned boat in the middle of an estuary 40 miles from home on a sunday. Boy oh boy, was that an experience! I'd do it again just for the laughs afterwards.