WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice Aloha power abusers, Aloha BRiT...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Um. Well I can't pretend that it hasn't been brewing for a little while now, but there's no easier way to say this then to just make it known and move on in any way we possibly can at this point.

As was hinted at a while back, there have been strange things a foot behind the veil. @BRiT will be stepping away for personal reasons. There's already numerous rumors and half-truths floating around about this. I'll leave it to him to go into as much detail as he desires or which records to spin or set straight. Suffice to say, he has been here since the beginning and his influence will likely linger on, just like herpes or LSD flashbacks.

All is not lost, we have added several strong personalities and expert skills to step up to fill the void. Returning to the fray in a big way is our very own, and former moderator, @BrIONwoshMunky. He'll be our very own sock puppet, I mean public and iconic figure with his very own Pope hat! He's even promised to wear pants (on every other Tuesday). On the back end, expertise has been added with the addition of a few rather creepy individuals. Think of them as the people behind the curtain pulling the strings.

Congratulations are in order to everyone all around... We're in for a wild ride...

The pope: he's not amused.
Personal friend? I follow him on Twitter but he never DM's me back. Strange coincidence I've noticed often The Pope and the Dali Lama tend to tweet within minutes of each other. I do feel confident in Brion's abilities, since you know, he's never posted a pic before.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Thanks for the last decade of your time @BRiT. I'm sure you're not going far. Bring back cookies. As for BWMM, I didn't even notice you were gone.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
On a serious note, I want to extend very deep, emotional and heartfelt thanks to everyone who has helped the site over the years. I even want to say thanks to all those full of fail. It's been a very wild and crazy time. There's entirely way too many positive memories to list out now. I tried narrowing down the best moments, but in reality the entire decades worth has been the best. In retrospect, some of the absolutely worst moments at the time have turned out to be the best ones to look back upon, years later. So much epic failure, it's great.

I also want to send out extra special hugs to those who have befriended me and helped me through these recent times. You know who you are, or certainly should. I know I come off as an extremely uncaring and unapproachable bastard, but you knew better, managed to get beyond that and even bring out the best of me. I absolutely wouldn't have been able to get through this without you.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
On a serious note, I want to extend very deep, emotional and heartfelt thanks to everyone who has helped the site over the years. I even want to say thanks to all those full of fail. It's been a very wild and crazy time. There's entirely way too many positive memories to list out now. I tried narrowing down the best moments, but in reality the entire decades worth has been the best. In retrospect, some of the absolutely worst moments at the time have turned out to be the best ones to look back upon, years later. So much epic failure, it's great.

I also want to send out extra special hugs to those who have befriended me and helped me through these recent times. You know who you are, or certainly should. I know I come off as an extremely uncaring and unapproachable bastard, but you knew better, managed to get beyond that and even bring out the best of me. I absolutely wouldn't have been able to get through this without you.

Well, in all seriousness, Brit, that was a very nice, memorable Goodbye, be well, sir.:)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
As was hinted at a while back, there have been strange things a foot behind the veil. @BRiT will be stepping away for personal reasons. There's already numerous rumors and half-truths floating around about this. I'll leave it to him to go into as much detail as he desires or which records to spin or set straight. Suffice to say, he has been here since the beginning and his influence will likely linger on, just like herpes or LSD flashbacks.
No. Fuck that. His tale must be known.

@BRiT is undertaking a voyage to finish off the ancient demon known as dustinzgirl. We thought she had been vanquished for good, but the seals are quickly breaking. Her power is increasing, and her armies are amassing. I'm sure many of you have already noticed the effects... the nightmares about NASCAR crashes that wake you up in a cold sweat and screaming obscenities at the Jonathan Taylor Thomas poster that you keep pinned up inside your closet. Some of you get an overwhelming sense of dread every time you see a Wal-Mart. Doesn't matter what effects you're feeling, this issue is they're getting stronger.

Unfortunately, the grand wizards dun goofed. They did not know where she was banished to. So now our greatest champion must venture alone into a harsh world, searching far and wide for the demon's resting place. He now knows what must be done, but there's a catch. In order to fully destroy her, a sacrifice must be made. Blood for blood. This is one journey he will not be returning from.

We don't want to admit how much we'll miss Brit and how much we like you Brion. It's our way. The Segway into stupid topics is our emotional shield. Shield down Brion, shield down. :(