WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alright people, alot is NOT a word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yeah! Let's get those English language speaking posers. Fuck them! If they can't learn to separate the a from the lot, they don't deserve to be American! God bless the queen.

tzedek

Original Member
tbsrk said:
Yeah! Let's get those English language speaking posers. Fuck them! If they can't learn to separate the a from the lot, they don't deserve to be American! God bless the queen.
well said

meh. It's really just not that deep. A lot of people just have never been taught that a lot is more than one word ... or they just don't feel like pushing the biggest fucking key on the keyboard, but either way- it really doesn't matter so long as it gets the point across.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Last edited by a moderator:
switch_scribe said:
Bless you. :thumbsup:

Oh please, all of you shut up. Noob is not a word , neither is fuct.

Or tard.

So shut up you bunch of noob tards, you guys acts so fuct, alot of the time at least....sometimes you're kewl.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Last edited by a moderator:

tzedek

Original Member
TwisT said:
Big fucking deal!! So start a one liner thread about ALOT! Or better yet put it on your ubber cool hit list!!! I guess you made some point but Im not sure which one?

ok!!!!!!!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Y'all done did allotta naggin', ain't ya tired yet?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
They ain't learned me alot in skool yet. I'm sorry.

you waisted alot of time making this thread and i have to say i learned alot. i have to agree with whoever said the point gets across so who cares, really. but sinse you want to nit pick then have fun with that. i had a thought though, there are many words used in here that aren't really words, so does alot really matter that much?

Takkun

Anonymooo.
It doesn't matter. If you're anal about every spelling or grammatical mistake anyone makes, you wouldn't have time to hate on them.

Takkun said:
It doesn't matter. If you're anal about every spelling or grammatical mistake anyone makes, you wouldn't have time to hate on them.
Takcunt​
:rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.