Alright people, alot is NOT a word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yeah! Let's get those English language speaking posers. Fuck them! If they can't learn to separate the a from the lot, they don't deserve to be American! God bless the queen.

tzedek

Original Member
tbsrk said:
Yeah! Let's get those English language speaking posers. Fuck them! If they can't learn to separate the a from the lot, they don't deserve to be American! God bless the queen.

well said

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
meh. It's really just not that deep. A lot of people just have never been taught that a lot is more than one word ... or they just don't feel like pushing the biggest fucking key on the keyboard, but either way- it really doesn't matter so long as it gets the point across.

Havok

Mr. Ee
switch_scribe said:
Bless you. :thumbsup:

Oh please, all of you shut up. Noob is not a word , neither is fuct.

Or tard.

So shut up you bunch of noob tards, you guys acts so fuct, alot of the time at least....sometimes you're kewl.

tzedek

Original Member
TwisT said:
Big fucking deal!! So start a one liner thread about ALOT! Or better yet put it on your ubber cool hit list!!! I guess you made some point but Im not sure which one?

ok!!!!!!!!!

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
you waisted alot of time making this thread and i have to say i learned alot. i have to agree with whoever said the point gets across so who cares, really. but sinse you want to nit pick then have fun with that. i had a thought though, there are many words used in here that aren't really words, so does alot really matter that much?

Takkun

Anonymooo.
It doesn't matter. If you're anal about every spelling or grammatical mistake anyone makes, you wouldn't have time to hate on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.