WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alright

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#1
My house will to say its messy is an understatement

It looks like a 12 year old lives here ok make that an 8 year old.

where to start where to start

computer room
bedroom
bathroom
kitchen
dinningroom
livingroom
dishes
and of corse laundry
 

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
26
0
0
#3
So? My house looks like a big fat lad takes all the food, eats half of it and drops the other half on the floor. mainly cos my brother does.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#4
point is i lack the drive to get off my ass and clean it
 

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
26
0
0
#5
Do you know what you represent to me? An average american arsehole.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#6
NO

Its just it got this way when my hubby was home on leave

Its mostly all of his stuff he drug out of boxes cause we just moved before he got deployed.

Boxing it up just reminds me he not going to be home for awhile....... sorry.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#7
So, get off your ass and clean it. :thumbsup:
 

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
26
0
0
#8
It'll be a pleasent surprise for him when he does get back and then he'll be happy.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#9
_Kitana_ said:
NO

Its just it got this way when my hubby was home on leave

Its mostly all of his stuff he drug out of boxes cause we just moved before he got deployed.

Boxing it up just reminds me he not going to be home for awhile....... sorry.
Why do u have to box it up? Can't u just find a nice home for all of his stuff so that the next time he's on leave u won't have to box it up yet again?
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#10
magnolia said:
Why do u have to box it up? Can't u just find a nice home for all of his stuff so that the next time he's on leave u won't have to box it up yet again?

There is no place for his stuff and ours Its computer parts. Military winter unifforms. Pictures, and stuff that you normaly put away hehe...... its his little toys and tools....

all his cute jesse stuff that i been wanting to toss forever now its everywhere in a mess across my floor
no nice home for it.

lol
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#11
haha. If I could I'd come over and help u put it away. But alas, I'm stuck here and u there. :p Good luck with that though. :thumbsup:
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#12
If you wish to compare rooms, im pretty sure mine would win. I am an unemployed college student, sharing a 6 x 6 room... the mess is so great, im sleeping on my books and clothes. there is a constant 2-foot-high mess of shit on the floor, and it smells like burning alfalfa and stale water.
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
#13
_Kitana_ said:
There is no place for his stuff and ours Its computer parts. Military winter unifforms. Pictures, and stuff that you normaly put away hehe...... its his little toys and tools....

all his cute jesse stuff that i been wanting to toss forever now its everywhere in a mess across my floor
no nice home for it.

lol
throw away all the stuff he hoards NOW! my wife uses the same tactic whenever I am in the field. a year later when I can't find that "one thing" she plays dumb .... but I know she tossed it.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#14
Maybe you need to take vitamins. This will help you with your drive issue and you could get the house cleaned up and organized before he gets back.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#15
_Kitana_ said:
its all jesse fault
ya blame it on the guy saving our asses from another terrorist attack
 

whitetrash

Banned - What an Asshat!
15
0
0
#17
quit bitching about how your man is gone. thats all you do. boo hoo hoo, cry me a fucking river, and get up off your fat ass and clean. its pretty sad that you have to write a post saying how messy your pig pen is.