Alterations?

magnolia

Postaholic
I have a class project for english and I'm calling it the Barbie Boom. The topic is cosmetic surgery. So, if money wasn't an object, what would u have surgically altered and why? I need motives. Thanks for all your help. I'll list this as an unoffical survey. Thanks again!
~Maggie~

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
I have a class project for english and I'm calling it the Barbie Boom. The topic is cosmetic surgery. So, if money wasn't an object, what would u have surgically altered and why? I need motives. Thanks for all your help. I'll list this as an unoffical survey. Thanks again!
~Maggie~
and this is all to be done to a barbie or what cause its called barbie boom
um i want my ears smaller i have big ass ears

magnolia

Postaholic
Skyline-Cobra said:
and this is all to be done to a barbie or what cause its called barbie boom
um i want my ears smaller i have big ass ears
sorry, i should have explianed better. I'm calling it the barbie boom cuz barbie is plastic. And the report has to do with plastic surgery. So it was just a creative title. Anyway, it's what YOU would like to have done to your OWN body. Guess I should have been more specific. I hope that clears things up.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
magnolia said:
~Maggie~
im a guy so as most straight guys would say....no costs to much

swizeguy

How dare you!?
sorry i cant help you with this one.. i dont think i would want them to touch me with a knife and change anything about me... not for the fact that i think im perfect.... FAR FROM IT.. but i just wouldnt want to put that much faith into ANYONE let alone someone i have never known before...
But my grandmother had a facelift.. does that count?

LittleMissPgt

LiL Bitch
hmmmm...i dont think i need to change anything...altho ur title is very creative...i like the whole idea of ur project...

Signify

Particinator
for some reason i have a dent in my right pectoral, it looks really funny. id fill it in, if thats possible.

blah

Tenderony
Well, later on in life (when im 40-50) I might go for the removal of some of the bag tissue under my eyes.
I could do with some lasering my hairy ass :moon:
I frown a lot and have this huge wrinkle right between my eyes, that's also where my unibrow is located, could do without that. Although a unibrow is supposed to mean I'm overly creative, just look at Noel Gallagher! ;) And Bert from Sesamestreet! :banana:
I can list lots more cos like my job says, I'm oogely! :)

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I don't really have anything that I'd want to do to my own body, but one thing that I thought might have looked cool when I was younger was to have my canines (both the upper and lower sets) replaced with metal ones, and sharpened a little. Now though, I'm not interested, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I probably wouldn't do anything... the only (non-neccesary) surgery I'd consider is Lasik eye surgery.

My step-brother got an ear tuck, though, if that helps at all.