WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Alterations?

magnolia

Postaholic
I have a class project for english and I'm calling it the Barbie Boom. The topic is cosmetic surgery. So, if money wasn't an object, what would u have surgically altered and why? I need motives. Thanks for all your help. I'll list this as an unoffical survey. Thanks again!
~Maggie~

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
I have a class project for english and I'm calling it the Barbie Boom. The topic is cosmetic surgery. So, if money wasn't an object, what would u have surgically altered and why? I need motives. Thanks for all your help. I'll list this as an unoffical survey. Thanks again!
~Maggie~
and this is all to be done to a barbie or what cause its called barbie boom
um i want my ears smaller i have big ass ears

magnolia

Postaholic
Skyline-Cobra said:
and this is all to be done to a barbie or what cause its called barbie boom
um i want my ears smaller i have big ass ears
sorry, i should have explianed better. I'm calling it the barbie boom cuz barbie is plastic. And the report has to do with plastic surgery. So it was just a creative title. Anyway, it's what YOU would like to have done to your OWN body. Guess I should have been more specific. I hope that clears things up.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
magnolia said:
~Maggie~
im a guy so as most straight guys would say....no costs to much

swizeguy

How dare you!?
sorry i cant help you with this one.. i dont think i would want them to touch me with a knife and change anything about me... not for the fact that i think im perfect.... FAR FROM IT.. but i just wouldnt want to put that much faith into ANYONE let alone someone i have never known before...
But my grandmother had a facelift.. does that count?

hmmmm...i dont think i need to change anything...altho ur title is very creative...i like the whole idea of ur project...

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Nope, surgery is a bitch. Recovery is a real bitch.

Signify

Particinator
for some reason i have a dent in my right pectoral, it looks really funny. id fill it in, if thats possible.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
I'd have them cut off half my legs. i wish i was a midget. if that's possible...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
why would you want to be a midget? i like being tall

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Same here, I see someone taller than me maybe once a month.

blah

Tenderony
Well, later on in life (when im 40-50) I might go for the removal of some of the bag tissue under my eyes.
I could do with some lasering my hairy ass :moon:
I frown a lot and have this huge wrinkle right between my eyes, that's also where my unibrow is located, could do without that. Although a unibrow is supposed to mean I'm overly creative, just look at Noel Gallagher! ;) And Bert from Sesamestreet! :banana:
I can list lots more cos like my job says, I'm oogely! :)

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I don't really have anything that I'd want to do to my own body, but one thing that I thought might have looked cool when I was younger was to have my canines (both the upper and lower sets) replaced with metal ones, and sharpened a little. Now though, I'm not interested, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I probably wouldn't do anything... the only (non-neccesary) surgery I'd consider is Lasik eye surgery.

My step-brother got an ear tuck, though, if that helps at all.