WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Am I grounded?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I cant access the arcade. Is it Broken or am I grounded? Im gehting a little anxious without tetris!

This is the error mssg I get:

dustinzgirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I think ole J- is tampering with the scores. The arcade is down. It's not just you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I cant access the arcade. Is it Broken or am I grounded? Im gehting a little anxious without tetris!

This is the error mssg I get:

dustinzgirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Aww,c'mon D. You know you have to have at least fifty posts to geht in the arcade. Sheesh!

shep

Local alcoholic
Broken said:
I think ole J- is tampering with the scores. The arcade is down. It's not just you.

Yeah him and brit are pwning shit behind closed door's----Or so they think :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im going to go thru withdrawls. They are probably deleting my high scores in roulette and titryst right now, becuase we all KNOW how jealous those to geht... ;)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yep it's down. It'll return as soon as possible!

As for resetting scores, I might do that actually. ;)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
for_starters has to many of the scores

Jason

Founder
Scores have since been reset.. Didn't have a choice actually, but it's better this way...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jason said:
Scores have since been reset.. Didn't have a choice actually, but it's better this way...
Yes it is! Now I can play titryst! YAY for me!

Thanks for all of your upkeep and hard work and providing all this site stuff....

damn Im such a kiss ass....
:cheerldr:

Jason

Founder
dustinzgirl said:
Thanks for all of your upkeep and hard work and providing all this site stuff....

damn Im such a kiss ass....
:cheerldr: