WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Am I horrid?

Am I horrible?

• Total voters

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I was just wandering if hatred towards another person is bad? I mean I feel kinda bad, but this person is so fucking annoying, and I really can't stand her all that much. Grr.. I just feel like strangling her sometimes.
But anyways, It is bad for having these thoughts or getting annoyed?
or.. Being intolerant of stupidity?

"Without hate, there can be no love."

You can't get along with everyone. It's a balance of life kind of thing. It is only natural for you to hate. As long as you don't hate without reason, you're good. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
oops sorry i didnt realize you were a she. my bad :naughty:

You feel bad because you hate ONE person?

I guess I should really feel bad then because I hate almost everybody.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I tend to have to refrain from killing ppl like that dead. :bomb:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
tzedek said:
oops sorry i didnt realize you were a she. my bad :naughty:
Explain tzedek? And why do you think I'm a bitch, meh all to their own. No hard feelings.

TheLampIncident said:
You feel bad because you hate ONE person?

I guess I should really feel bad then because I hate almost everybody.
It's because my dad keeps saying I should give her time, and that I actually hate two people because of their ignorance, but he says that I should be less hateful of other people just because I can't get along with them. Grr
But seriously I really get annoyed with her, Just wanna hit her or something.

tzedek

Original Member
meh_it_all said:
Explain tzedek? And why do you think I'm a bitch, meh all to their own. No hard feelings.

I dont think you are a bitch.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i say try 2 get a long with her....think about it.....she might be the moron of the group who has everything laughing at her fuck ups lol
or you can call her a stupid whore and call it a night

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah, trust me I try to get on with her, It's just that she is so damn stupid, I'm a third her age and I'm brighter...
Shes funny sometimes.. I guess but grrrrr! She eats with her mouth open, she says the most OBVIOUS things, and when your talking to her, looks the other way if she doesn't understand.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
KILLL HERRRRR!!!

ahem! .....Did I say that out loud.

Chris

Sick Bastard
don' t worry...there is a person whose insides I would gladly burn after having tortured him to death with a blunt kitchen knife...oh god I hate him...

If you really hate this woman so much...I've heard there is a curse in the Bible of Satan... enjoy

Hmm, I won't vote, because I don't think you're a bitch, but you shouldn't hate.

You should just avoid, if that makes any sense. Ignoring someone is the key to peace.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
HavokChylde said:
Hmm, I won't vote, because I don't think you're a bitch, but you shouldn't hate.

You should just avoid, if that makes any sense. Ignoring someone is the key to peace.

True, but how can I avoid if she has a right go at me when I don't talk or look at her?! :( :confused:

meh_it_all said:
True, but how can I avoid if she has a right go at me when I don't talk or look at her?! :( :confused:

A right go..? Like, she'll bother you and attempt to rile you up, even if you ignore her?

If that's the case, just be a strong person, ignore the bitch (it won't make you a wuss, don't worry) and she'll let up after time.

Patience is a virtue.

*Goes back to doing dishes*

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I have no more shouts Havok :(
And yeah she started yelling at me and telling me off for 'ignoring her'
I try to ignore, but they just keep pulling me back in! :(

meh_it_all said:
I have no more shouts Havok :(
And yeah she started yelling at me and telling me off for 'ignoring her'
I try to ignore, but they just keep pulling me back in! :(

Strength my dear, it's all I can say. If you keep the ignoring game up, she will go away, and leave you alone.

Or, you can tell her in a nice calm, logical manner to fuck off.

Or, you can make amends, and be friends. There are a few ways to avoid being a bitch.

You can do it. :thumbsup:

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I am surprised at your peaceful resolutions HavokChylde. Seems there is more to you that twisted humor and whitty one liners. I am slightly impressed. J/K. But I say if all else fails, "KILLLLLLL HERRRRRRRRR!" not really. He's right continue to be the bigger adult.