WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Amazing.

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
15
0
0
#1
It's simply amazing to me how almost everyone here thinks age has anything to do with maturity because people are trying to rip me apart because I'm 11 and that's the only thing they can come up with.
 

anti-movielife

self medicated
248
0
0
#2
people are tools...tell them they can go *beep* themselves then say whatever you *beepin* want
 

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
15
0
0
#3
I know, it's so easy to manipulate a person to get all pissy or whatever, take a look at my handiwork on the Flaming board on the thing where the guy wants to *beep* his cousin.
 

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
277
0
0
#4
Seventh said:
It's simply amazing to me how almost everyone here thinks age has anything to do with maturity because people are trying to rip me apart because I'm 11 and that's the only thing they can come up with.
Well, you write better than 90% of the idiots on this board. Maybe they're jealous.

But seriously, you can't expect everyone to bow down to your sage advice and worldly experience when you're only 11. Experience comes from age, so of course people are going to rip you apart if you're waxing philosophical or giving advice on *beep*, there's no possible way you could know what you're talking about.

But anyways, welcome aboard.
 

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
15
0
0
#5
WTFNation said:
Well, you write better than 90% of the idiots on this board. Maybe they're jealous.

But seriously, you can't expect everyone to bow down to your sage advice and worldly experience when you're only 11. Experience comes from age, so of course people are going to rip you apart if you're waxing philosophical or giving advice on *beep*, there's no possible way you could know what you're talking about.

But anyways, welcome aboard.
I don't expect anyone to take my advice, I just disagree with people and then they suddenly need a *Lolly Pop* and the only thing they can critisize me about is my age, so I think every little unoriginal, *beep* can go and get shoved and locked in a closet with Michael Jackson.
 

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
277
0
0
#6
Seventh said:
...so I think every little unoriginal, *beep* can go and get shoved and locked in a closet with Michael Jackson.
What, did you know those kids or something? They're your age after all.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#7
don't we have rules about grade school kids being on the site. Where are your parents at? See this is how little kids get in *Beep* up situations, cause most parents are to lazy to spend time with their children.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#8
BTW, I will allow no swearing in this thread.... I have took the time to make it PG 13....

:)
 

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
15
0
0
#10
Can I just fake out age 15? Then could I swear more? :/
 

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
15
0
0
#11
WTFNation said:
What, did you know those kids or something? They're your age after all.
Nah, I don't know any kid from my school like that and I was just saying that for the point of having something to say for anyone if future reference that I might find myself to hate later on.
 

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
62
0
0
#14
I don't seem to get any bull*beep (lol)* and I'm only three! Wow, I'm really bored right now.
 
#15
Oh yeah, well I'm so young I'm still in one of my past lives. You know how long it took to translate this from Latin? Actually I am still a protein strand in the DNA of an amphibious fish... Wait, Wait I'm part of the zero point field - a speck of pre quarkian matter fading in and out of existence ACK ACK :confused:
 
#16
Apoplectic said:
Oh yeah, well I'm so young I'm still in one of my past lives. You know how long it took to translate this from Latin? Actually I am still a protein strand in the DNA of an amphibious fish... Wait, Wait I'm part of the zero point field - a speck of pre quarkian matter fading in and out of existence ACK ACK :confused:
*this is an example of how wtf has fallen...
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,743
2,620
387
#17
11 and 12 year olds = Banned.

/me shakes uncontrollably.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#18
Jason said:
11 and 12 year olds = Banned.

/me shakes uncontrollably.
man, i know you guys are doing the best you can. just dont worry about it. go take a few shots of rum and you'll feel a little better.