WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Ambition lacking tramps

SunnyDs518

Flame Bait
Can anyone tell my why highschool girls in small towns think it's ok to squeeze out kids and not do anything with their lives?? I just don't get it. Then to top off the fact that they screw everything that moves, the teachers further enforce this behavior by hosting baby showers in their classrooms! Am I really that out of it? Anyone??

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i don't think anyone thinks it's "okay" for them to "squeeze out kids", least of all themselves... it's just a side effect of their stupidity, which is extremely unfortunate for the children they have

i've never heard anything like the teacher baby shower thing... sounds more like an isolated incident than a generalization

SunnyDs518

Flame Bait
The only reason that I say that they feel like it's ok is because I have two seniors that work for me and they personally know these girls. One (who is now 17) purposely got pregnant and has been trying to for over a year. Another is - like you said - a case of pure stupidity. She has no clue who the father is, and just wants to hurry up and have the kid so she can go to prom. Why not adoption? Why put a child through having a mother that would rather party and get drunk than care for their child? It just irritates me that they have children so randomly, then raise them to think equally as backward. It simply baffles me that small town logic deems this behavior as acceptable.

Smiss

smissinat0r
It's not right. And if I had a daughter I would smack her for doing something like that. Having a kid doesn't mean you don't do anything with yourself.

However, I just hope to have boys. Although with my luck he would knock up a 17-year-old when he's 23.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
SunnyDs518 said:
Can anyone tell my why highschool girls in small towns think it's ok to squeeze out kids and not do anything with their lives?? I just don't get it. Then to top off the fact that they screw everything that moves, the teachers further enforce this behavior by hosting baby showers in their classrooms! Am I really that out of it? Anyone??

Damn sunny, I wish I would have attended your high school. I went to BLUE BALL High.

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
well all i can say about girls that is: there are many walking reasons why abortion is a good idea.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Smiss said:
Are you saying that you do or don't do anything with yourself? ;)
Mth, depending on what you do with yourself, be sure to capture it on video...

MasterDick

Fresh Meat
SunnyDs518, are you from San Antonio? Cuz all the bitches in this town get knocked up AT LEAST ONCE by they time they're 20. I dated some chick with a kid, that was a big fucking mistake, and she had two accidental pregancies within a two year period by the same fucking dude, once when they were together and once when they were seperated. On top of all that, she fucking aborted one of the fucking kids! DAMN YOU BITCH! BURN IN HELL!!!

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
SunnyDs518 said:
One purposely got pregnant and has been trying to for over a year. Another is - like you said - a case of pure stupidity
I wish I went to your highschool.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
SunnyDs518 said:
Then to top off the fact that they screw everything that moves, the teachers enforce this behavior
I really really really wish I went to your highschool, scoring is alot harder where I live.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
MasterDick said:
SunnyDs518, are you from San Antonio? Cuz all the bitches in this town get knocked up AT LEAST ONCE by they time they're 20. I dated some chick with a kid, that was a big fucking mistake, and she had two accidental pregancies within a two year period by the same fucking dude, once when they were together and once when they were seperated. On top of all that, she fucking aborted one of the fucking kids! DAMN YOU BITCH! BURN IN HELL!!!
Your little town is just plain old fucked up.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I am sorry but the title is just kickin "Ambition lacking tramps"

This works two ways

I fully agree with what you guys are saying here. However, we also need to focus on the other gender as well. Here we are calling these girls ho's and bitches, with no concern to the men out there who are ruining the lives of children as well. My father is just one of the many examples of these men. My father was afraid of the idea of having a child, and ran away from me and my family when I was only 2 1/2 years old. I, however, can be considered an exception, seeing as how I now have a dad who cares more about me than my biological father ever will and ever has. Still, these men are also a problem, and they feel as though their destiny is to stick their cocks in every pussy existing. WTF?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
debatemasterblu said:
.. and they feel as though their destiny is to stick their cocks in every pussy existing.
Uh yea, that's pretty much the goal of every heterosexual male with a fully functional cock and nutsack.It's a primal thing, obviously you're missing that particular gene.

ron

Buster of Asses
debatemasterblu said:
My father is just one of the many examples of these men. My father was afraid of the idea of having a child, and ran away from me and my family when I was only 2 1/2 years old. I, however, can be considered an exception, seeing as how I now have a dad who cares more about me than my biological father ever will and ever has. Still, these men are also a problem, and they feel as though their destiny is to stick their cocks in every pussy existing. WTF?
Yeah, my dad was more interested in playing guitar and smoking weed than being a parent, even though he got my mother pregnant when she was 16 (yeah, yeah, it takes 2). After 2 years of marriage, he dumped them at my grandmother's house and took off with one of his slut groupies, who later disgorged my prick younger brother.

Thirty years later dear-old-dad wants to be buddies and doesn't understand why I never call. Asshole.

kirvett

No Title Needed
Edit: Shit I accidentally necro-posted big time so I might as well post something constructive.

What I don't understand is why someone at that age would want to get pregnant. Society in general loathes pregnant teenagers, plus having a child at that age would totally screw up your education. But of course they would probably grow up to be trailer trash anyway but still. Also as far as unintended pregnancies go it isn't like it's that hard to use a condom or at the very least a birth control pill.