WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Amen...Thanks be to God

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Jury Acquits Texas Mother Who Killed Sons

TYLER, Texas - A woman who claimed God ordered her to bash in the heads of her sons was acquitted Saturday of all charges after a jury determined she was legally insane during the killings.

A jury found that Deanna Laney did not know right from wrong May 9 when she killed her two older sons, ages 6 and 8, in the front yard and left the youngest, now 2, maimed in his crib. Laney, 39, was found not guilty by reason of insanity of charges of capital murder and serious injury to a child.

Laney broke into tears as the verdict was read. Her husband, Keith Laney, sat emotionless. A few jurors cried and struggled to maintain their composure.

State law allows Laney to be committed to a maximum security state hospital. Medical evaluations will dictate when she will be released.

In closing arguments earlier Saturday, prosecutors portrayed the killings last Mother's Day weekend as deceptively planned and coldly executed.

"It was graphic, it was horrific and it was brutal," prosecutor Matt Bingham told the jury.

Laney had faced life in prison for the deaths of 8-year-old Joshua and 6-year-old Luke, and the beating of Aaron, now 2.

Bingham pounded his fist in his hand as he recounted Joshua's killing: "He got strike after strike after strike on his head to the point that his brains were coming out of his head like liquid."

Defense attorneys argued that insanity was the only reason why a deeply religious mother who homeschooled her children would kill two of them and maim another without so much as a tear.

All five mental health experts consulted in the case, including two for the prosecution and one for the judge, concluded that a severe mental illness caused Laney to have psychotic delusions that rendered her incapable of knowing right from wrong during the killings — the standard in Texas for insanity.

Psychiatrists testified that Laney believed she was divinely chosen by God — just as Mary was chosen to bear Christ — to kill her children as a test of faith and then serve as a witness after the world ended.

Prosecutors portrayed the killings as deceptively planned and coldly executed. They said that even if Laney believed she was doing right by God, she had to have known she was doing wrong by state law. Her first call, they pointed out, was to 911 to summon authorities.

----------------------------------------
Well that does it for me. That just proves that there is a God. Who else got pull off not getting the Death Penalty in Texas?

Father forgive me for showing up late... I got stuck in reality.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I don't care if she thought god told her or if she is crazy. Just fry the bitch and get it over with.

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Smiss said:
I don't care if she thought god told her or if she is crazy. Just fry the bitch and get it over with.
A-fucking-men. If I were her husband, I think I would've bashed her brains in myself.

God can go fuck himself if he ever tells me to do that to Jason.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
regarding that bitch mother who killed her sons

i hope somebody fucks that bitch in the ass with a broomstick,if that was my wife first i would cock choke her then i would boot fuck that cunt then i would tie her up and let all the homies hit that ass then i would run her over with my tractor that bitch

sorry guys but this one really pisses me off :sword: :sword: :D :D :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
MUFFDIVER said:
i hope somebody fucks that bitch in the ass with a broomstick,if that was my wife first i would cock choke her then i would boot fuck that cunt then i would tie her up and let all the homies hit that ass then i would run her over with my tractor that bitch
Not trying to make light of the subject, but the above does resemble a Saturday night at my house.

shep

Local alcoholic
well said muff i especially liked the tractor part :thumbsup: :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
GottaHurt said:
Not trying to make light of the subject, but the above does resemble a Saturday night at my house.
Well, the woman thinks GOD was talking to her. I doubt that would sound like a weekend of fun for her. :eek: lol

rio258k

Flame Bait
I am doing a report on Schizophrenia. That sounds EXACTLY like symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. This isnt the first time something like this has happended. But even though mentally ill should be pitied, she should either get life or capital punishment...

ron

Buster of Asses
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. She needs to burn and I'm not talking about in some metaphysical eternal punishment. Punish her ass now.

Save me from lawyers and zealots! Did IQs drop suddenly while I was stuck in traffic? WTF is wrong with our legal system? Jeffrey Dahmer went to prison and he ate people. HE ATE PEOPLE! That sounds pretty insane to me, but he did not get off using the insanity plea.

"It was graphic, it was horrific and it was brutal," prosecutor Matt Bingham told the jury.
Yeah, murder usually is, dipshit.

First, what the Hell kind of religion asks you to kill your children as a test of faith? I know what it says in the Bible about God testing people and you can shove that book of early fiction up your ass. Wait, God is telling me to :mfinger: you. Wait, the feeling has passed. See how easy that was? Bullshit.

Second, this...person's...lawyers claimed she was insane at the time of the murders. Insane (a legal, not psychological term) my ass. Besides, so what if she was. She brutally murdered her own family, right? She had the wit to call 911 afterwards.

"Oh my gosh! I just beat my children to death! I'd better call the authorities." Bullshit.

Laney broke into tears as the verdict was read. Her husband, Keith Laney, sat emotionless. A few jurors cried and struggled to maintain their composure.
Jurors cried and struggled to maintain their composure? I guess I would too, if I were stupid enough to let a murderer walk away Scot free. Pussies.

What, she was insane then, but she's feeling better now? Now, she regrets it? Those pansy-assed jurors should have fried her ass. Where was this pussy who married her and why didn't he bash her freakin' head in when he found out what she'd done, like any normal man? That's called a crime of passion, folks, and you won't do any time for it.

You can bet there will be a made-for-TV movie about this one where she will be portrayed as a woman tortured by inner demons. She was a victim, right? This bitch is going to get rich off murdering her kids and we have to pay for her room and board. I'll bet the Lifetime network has already called her up. Bullshit again!

State law allows Laney to be committed to a maximum security state hospital. Medical evaluations will dictate when she will be released.
Released? RELEASED? I have an idea: why not treat her like the murderer she is? How about they evaluate her corpse after justice removes her from the gene pool? Major bullshit.

Psychiatrists testified that Laney believed she was divinely chosen by God — just as Mary was chosen to bear Christ — to kill her children as a test of faith and then serve as a witness after the world ended.
Psychiatrist: the third least useful profession known to mankind, after human resources and high school counselor. I think I have been divinely chosen by God to scream bullshit. I suppose that I can found the Church of Ron now, huh? Piss off, you! I'm a prophet.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. She needs to burn and I'm not talking about in some metaphysical eternal punishment. Punish her ass now.

Save me from lawyers and zealots! Did IQs drop suddenly while I was stuck in traffic? WTF is wrong with our legal system? Jeffrey Dahmer went to prison and he ate people. HE ATE PEOPLE! That sounds pretty insane to me, but he did not get off using the insanity plea.

Yeah, murder usually is, dipshit.

First, what the Hell kind of religion asks you to kill your children as a test of faith? I know what it says in the Bible about God testing people and you can shove that book of early fiction up your ass. Wait, God is telling me to :mfinger: you. Wait, the feeling has passed. See how easy that was? Bullshit.

Second, this...person's...lawyers claimed she was insane at the time of the murders. Insane (a legal, not psychological term) my ass. Besides, so what if she was. She brutally murdered her own family, right? She had the wit to call 911 afterwards.

"Oh my gosh! I just beat my children to death! I'd better call the authorities." Bullshit.

Jurors cried and struggled to maintain their composure? I guess I would too, if I were stupid enough to let a murderer walk away Scot free. Pussies.

What, she was insane then, but she's feeling better now? Now, she regrets it? Those pansy-assed jurors should have fried her ass. Where was this pussy who married her and why didn't he bash her freakin' head in when he found out what she'd done, like any normal man? That's called a crime of passion, folks, and you won't do any time for it.

You can bet there will be a made-for-TV movie about this one where she will be portrayed as a woman tortured by inner demons. She was a victim, right? This bitch is going to get rich off murdering her kids and we have to pay for her room and board. I'll bet the Lifetime network has already called her up. Bullshit again!

Released? RELEASED? I have an idea: why not treat her like the murderer she is? How about they evaluate her corpse after justice removes her from the gene pool? Major bullshit.

Psychiatrist: the third least useful profession known to mankind, after human resources and high school counselor. I think I have been divinely chosen by God to scream bullshit. I suppose that I can found the Church of Ron now, huh? Piss off, you! I'm a prophet.
Sister-in-law visiting again? LMAO....you've got some good rants :thumbsup:

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Sister-in-law visiting again? LMAO....you've got some good rants :thumbsup:
Thanks. No she does not come over. Some things just piss me off.