WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

America is a continent, not a country

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnChew

100% Peruvian Pussy*
"Who wrote that book?" - "An "AMERICAN"" Yea, so then American means unitedstatesmen? Since when? Since they decided to? Who are they? Fuck them all! America is a continent with 35 countries. Yeah, the USA is big.. so wth, your mamma is also big and worse than a horse! Mexicans-Mexico, Peruvian-Peru, Ecuatorian-Ecuador, American---USA????? Since when dammit! Fuck no!

:sleep:Your post is incoherent and if I could understand what you're babbling I probably wouldn't care about what you have to say.

Umm...ok. Do you actually know the history? Or...is it that you also wish to be called an American? I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Besides...isn't there better shit you could waste your energy on?

UnChew

100% Peruvian Pussy*
Well, you are prbably right XD. The emotion.. well, what I mean is that I hate the fact that they identify themselves like "americans". And what about the other 34 countries? Each one of us has a nationality... but they have a continentality? As if they were the whole continent.

Just as I thought, I couldn't care less about what you have to say. :thumbsdn:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
actually it's all one country, us AMERICANS give the other countries the illusion of autonomy

Boycott

Soul Doubt
What the hell do you want to call them? USAian? Unitedian? American is what they're called. Leave it. You call a person who lives in the CONTINENT america NORTH or SOUTH american, as you call a person from Europe European...

You suck at posting.
As does your mom.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
You:
The truth is here=>.

You just seem to be running away from it. Acceptance is key.

Jung

???
Premium
UnChew said:
Well, you are prbably right XD. The emotion.. well, what I mean is that I hate the fact that they identify themselves like "americans". And what about the other 34 countries? Each one of us has a nationality... but they have a continentality? As if they were the whole continent.
You're like fucking 12, aren't you?

Your mad internet skillz seem to have abandoned you and left you for dead in the middle of a retarded fucking post.

Status
Not open for further replies.