WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

American Dad...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
It's not even over and yet american dad sucks ass... its like a 30 minute family guy cut scene... it doesnt have enought to support itself... it sucks.. oh my god why did they think this would even survive on its own.. kill it... kill it now!

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Yea, American Dad was just to waste time until Family Guy came back to Fox. After this season it will probably be gone and replaced by the much better show.

Easty

Click click boom
hey! no tang for you, get to the corner!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well when i posted I had already had one or seven drinks so I forgot to do a search... oh well...

hey no tang?!?! guess im stuck with the vodka...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Didn't you watch family guy in the beginging when Peter was naming all teh shows on Fox that have been canceled, American Dad is gonna be added to that list.
:thumbsup: